Thread: jackie's new one Rob-B-Hood

Hybrid View

jackie's new one Rob-B-Hood

this was gonna be the reunion of the three brother's but sammo left the productions:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Lu1zv-EX...h=donnie%20yen

chinese daddy daycare?
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

It was mentioned on our e-zine

See THE MYTH: Jackie Chan's Stir-fries HERO, MUSA and Lara Croft Chop Suey Style by August West. There's Project BB, Kung Fu Panda, Joe's Last Adventure, and Rush Hour 3. I've heard that Joe's got canned. I've also heard that Tucker is being offered significantly more than Jackie for Rush Hour 3. Panda is a cartoon. BB, or now Rob-B-Hood is the most interesting in my mind.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

kung fu panda LOL!!!!!!

Rush hour 2 surprised me. There is one thign that will get me to watch RH3-they need billy chow.

PS-right now you are like, wtf. I am just saying I want some actual kung fu in RH3, that would be nice. Cause daddy day care certainly looks like it has some.

And I was gonna comment more on daddy day care but I got stuck on this picture and I need to see the myth now!
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

the low down on rush hour three!!!

man nobodies up on martial media like me(**** i was even up on the fist and sword series, on your ezine gene, i was either in directed or co-choreographed ike three of those film mentioned, jose figaruoa is the man) anyway about rush hour three,a friend of mine is being submitted for the su yun part so that character from part one might return, also an old and i do mean old friend is returning in this flick it's rumored that van **** will be playing a role in this film a character named bruno cavalary, the film it self takes place in paris where lee and carter get into some mess as usual. now as for the pay thing although tucker is getting payed ten mil more then jack! my homie jackie got them gross points so he stands to make more cash at the end(considering that both films combined have grossed about a billion bucks) anyway i'll post more info when i have it!!!

nice job ghost of this shiht

I liked teh apearence of ziyi zhang in 2 but if that woman from myth would be in rush hour 3, I would see it opening night.(I haven't done that since flying daggers). But nobody will get hunted down as long as fearless comes here

Also doug, seven swords 2??????? ?????