Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN!!!! Help me interview steve seagal

ask him about the movie out for a kill.

all those tong people with kung fu skills he fought

there was this monkey guy, was he chan sau chungs student?

oh and when did he learn chinese

can you ask him what his favorite old school kung fu movie is?
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ask him about getting older and bigger and slowing down.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso
    ask him about getting older and bigger and slowing down.
    steven doesnt get older, he gets better. he doesnt get slower, he gets faster.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I'm getting ready to head down there now. Hopefully it goes through. If it does, maybe you guys can read about it in some major martial arts mag - like blackbelt or something...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Smile Ask Him...

Sorry, to hear about his daughter's case.

I would like to hear his view on these questions:

Why would he not use his unique position to promote martial arts in general?

Does he consider himself an actor first or a martial artist first?

Has he felt that he has ever evolved as a martial artist?

Does the benefits of actor outweights the benenfit of teaching martial arts?

Would he ever consider to develop a style of his own based on his own philosophy and teach it to the mass?

Has he ever think of out doing Bruce Lee in both the film and the martial world. What is Steve Seagal's ambition? What makes Steve Seagal tick?

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

I want to know about his NY Mob affiliations.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I hope you got my PMs SevenStar

My email has been down.

As usual, if you or any of your IMF team get caught, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good Luck, SevenStar!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

You've probably gone already but just in case...

Ask him...

If he thinks

Are there any major differences between his aiki and other mainstream aiki?

Does he incorporate his karate into his aiki in the dojo or does he teach just aiki and karate separately?

Does he think aikido dan grades get lazier and more and more esoteric as they get higher up, and is this a good thing to pass on to their students from the get go or should younger students be encouraged to be more physical? (This is a completley serious question but you may have to frame it carefully to avoid him thinking it's about him!)

What is the single most important technical element to aiki... its essence? Eg, kuzushi, maai, timing, atemi, hito emi, tsugi ashi, headbutts, evening gowns?

Does he want to include more of his peaceful Buddhist messages in his movies, and if so why do his movies continue to become more and more violent?

Does he get sick of fans recognising him in public? If he says no ask him if he gets a feeling about new people like and aura or something... And then ask him if he ever stares down people who recognise him in public... Like he did when I was walking past him in Shibuya!

Does he have any dieting tips? (seriously, how does he control his weight, or doesn't he think its's important for an MAist...?)

And lastly: Do you sh!t rainbows?

Ask him about the tittle he received from the dali lama supposedly he is a reincarnated Lama or something. And don't forget to ask him what Ma he is doing know.

You might want to ask what he thinks of the UFC and how he feels about the curent state about MA.

Oh yea ask him about the standing chalenge that he issued back in the 80's in IKF.

well ........
    where's my beer?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    You've probably gone already but just in case...

Ask him...

If he thinks

Are there any major differences between his aiki and other mainstream aiki?

Does he incorporate his karate into his aiki in the dojo or does he teach just aiki and karate separately?

Does he think aikido dan grades get lazier and more and more esoteric as they get higher up, and is this a good thing to pass on to their students from the get go or should younger students be encouraged to be more physical? (This is a completley serious question but you may have to frame it carefully to avoid him thinking it's about him!)

What is the single most important technical element to aiki... its essence? Eg, kuzushi, maai, timing, atemi, hito emi, tsugi ashi, headbutts, evening gowns?

Does he want to include more of his peaceful Buddhist messages in his movies, and if so why do his movies continue to become more and more violent?

Does he get sick of fans recognising him in public? If he says no ask him if he gets a feeling about new people like and aura or something... And then ask him if he ever stares down people who recognise him in public... Like he did when I was walking past him in Shibuya!

Does he have any dieting tips? (seriously, how does he control his weight, or doesn't he think its's important for an MAist...?)

And lastly: Do you sh!t rainbows?

wow, you must be a huge fan.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    he does have a daughter who has cancer. We have an awesome children's hospital here, which is why he's in town so much. He actually has a house here.
    man that's the ****tiest thing i have heard in days. i hope she beats it. its not an easy fight and it's one that tears at my heart every time i hear about a child having to make it. ****.
    where's my beer?

I am a fan, too.

Ask him how is he doing.

Great sympathies with daughter's fighting with cancer.

And any new movie coming out.

How about why all his movies have 3 word titles?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."