Thread: 4 men vs. 1 with gun (vid)

4 men vs. 1 with gun (vid)

where's my beer?

i really hate to say it but i think that some training could have helped these guys. you can't train to beat a gun, but there were 4 of them.

i know adrenaline and being caught off guard changes things, but if 2 would have completely dedicated themselves to controlling the firearm while the other two brought him down i think it could have turned out differently.

maybe not though ... perhaps if there are any cops/military here you could put in your 2 cents.
    where's my beer?

hey, I didn't watch the vid, is this like footage of the war?
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

unfortunately not ... just 4 guys in the lobby of their apartment complex.
    where's my beer?

people die?
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

yes people die you sick jethro

one guy gets shot in the head. and one seriously injured. thank god they catch the man.

i hope training could have helped them too. but who knows. me i would have gave him my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Red face

nice

i think a man with a gun will usually win against several people if theres some distance between them. it isn't a musket after all. even if all 4 commits to grabbing the gun. thinking "you can't shoot us all", the gunner can still use the run and shoot tactic....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

there were many instances when a standing armbar would have worked.

i saw it

I don't think that there is much they could have done. Obviously go for his hand first and as fast as you can. But, I don't care if I got a million on me, I would giev it up. And hieronim is right, you should always carry around an armbar

seeing sh!t like that just ****es me off

Mother F'ers like that need a severe ass beating.

i hope he gets raped in prison.

sry vent over...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Why do people post this stuff online. This is voyeurism of the worst kind. Are people somehow entertained by this?

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    seeing sh!t like that just ****es me off

Mother F'ers like that need a severe ass beating.

i hope he gets raped in prison.

sry vent over...

I hope Bubba gets him with a broom stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by _William_
    Why do people post this stuff online. This is voyeurism of the worst kind. Are people somehow entertained by this?
    simple morbid curiosity.

for me it started with a general interest in what the human body looked like when opened up. i watched lots of autopsy vids and things like that. i also had a weird obsession with death as a kid.

i've since grown out of the obsession with death (get close enough to it and curiosity will turn to a healthy respect), but times are different now and the sheer availability of such material is too much to keep my curiosity in check. i click, im repulsed, and i click again.
    where's my beer?

It is a news/documentary shown on tv so it doesn't show anything graphic.

1 dies, 1 is in serious condition and the other two are fine

They actually did a pretty good job. The first two shots at the beginning are when the guys were hit. From there the other two proceed to beat him until he lets go of the gun.

It is sad that one of them died when they could have given the guy their stuff. However it is not a sure thing that the guy wouldn't have opened fire afterwards anyways. I would probably have just given him my **** and crossed my fingers.

Something I've saw on Cops or somewhere is putting your finger behind the trigger if possible to prevent the trigger from being pulled.

My brother got held up at gun point in DC at a gas station right near Catholic University after picking up his wife there. He just gave the guy the guy his wallet and luckily didn't get shot.