Thread: another 7 year old bad ass - vid

another 7 year old bad ass - vid

i guess this isnt as uncommon as i thought.

this kid could probably take me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwtvc...drake%20dudley
    where's my beer?

great another bjj "prodigy"

but he looks like he is doing good at what he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    neat trick with turtling up like that in the grappling only events.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

yeah that was an interesting technique. too bad in mma events you cant kick them in the face like that when they are down.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    edit: oops, misread your statement there SL. deleted my response because it was 180 to what I thought you said....been a long day.

that proves the point about training for the venue. Different rules allow for different tactics. I think this kid is pretty effing awesome because he plays so many different venues. Being able to switch up rulesets that quickly is the sign of a remarkable mind as well.
    Last edited by Oso; 06-09-2006 at 02:06 PM.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Wow! Pure genious! The kid is a natural.

a little off topic

but I have a shaolin documentary where a 10 year old kid BUSTS THROUGH MARBLE with his head. Then just to show you that it was real, they do a slow mo of teh kid having 6 thick tiles being busted on teh topof his head and I swear to god that I it looked like his head went into his body

Future Ultimate Fighting champion made me think of that and the turtle style was impressive.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

im not saying the kid isnt good, cause obviously he is, winning at so much with multiple events. eyah put the shaolin kid in and he will lose cause he cant headbutt the other kid.

Skill of an adult and the mind of a child - a truely dangerous combination!!!

P

Pfft, don't be so jealous of a seven year old. He'll be able to kick most of our asses in another ten years or so provided he keeps on training.