Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Women

Quote Originally Posted by viviana
    Speaking of cages, rufntufgirl ...

I think I know you. Does your dad race horses at belmont in LI and didn't your family have a small bread and oil store on Mott St in NYC?

wow 7 pages and gda and the kfo virgin crew hasnt scared her away...
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    wow 7 pages and gda and the kfo virgin crew hasnt scared her away...
    im trying to behave myself. there are ladies present.

ladies have vaginas.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    im trying to behave myself. there are ladies present.

ladies have vaginas.

hahahahahah you crack me up gda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

What the f***! Who r you? My dad does indeed race horses and yes about the store,

Who's your daddy b****?

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    If you look at the most delinquent people, they're mostly children of single mothers. IMHO kids get spoiled by their mothers, literally.
    I'm sure that fact came out of some good hard scientific observation (it's not true by the way)

Anyway, seriously, you have issues that are not going to help you or your children in the long run. Your kids are going to have to live in a world with both men and women in the future, so I hope you're not teaching them to hate women too - that won't help them get along in the world. As Mel said, you've been hurt, and clearly it was a very tough time for you, but it might make sense to deal with why you're so injured by it all and move on, rather than painting all women with the same brush. Some people are sh1theads, both men and women, surely you see that?

Oh, and if you were a real conservative you would be wanting more women in the picture, not less. Only, they'd be tied to the children at home for no pay, while you're out at work or the golf club.
    Last edited by Sekabin; 05-24-2006 at 06:29 PM.

http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=L...D=808853&FID=2

" SO lately i've had to listen to many american girls in my daily business meetings, trade shows, etc.

Here is what a conversation is like with a "modern" American chick:

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME (what do you do for a living) MEMEMEME MEM ME ME ME ME (what kind of car do you drive) ME ME ME ME MY BOYFRIEND, CHILD SUPPORT, NOT MARRIED, MEE ME ME ME ME ME MY LIFE SUCKS, XANAX, ME ME ME ME ME ME TANNING, ME ME ME ME MAXIM, ME ME ME ME, I'M GOING TO BE IN PLAYBOY, ME ME ME ME ME....and on and on.

I have had hundreds of conversations with American women the last 2 months and I can count on my left hand the number of mildly intelligent conversations i've had. Mildly intelligent, meaning: THey know who the vice president is, they have at least a 4th grade understanding of Geography, and have read a book in the last 10 years. And i'm not joking, either.

The MAJORITY of them are in their 20's, single mothers (what a SHOCKER!) and have so much baggage it is painful to listen to them. It is just a blur; all I can hear is them dumping their problems in MY LAP while I sit there. OH BUT WAIT! then there is the dramatic pause; "WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING"? Once they find out, i'm incredibly interesting, beautiful, and they want my seed (even though they know i'm married).

One thing they ALL have in common; THEY WILL NOT SHUT...THE....****....UP....

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk ME ME EM EMEM EMEMMEMEMEMEME ME ME ME ME...the whole conversation revolves around them and their "important" lives of tanning, pedicures, louis vuitton bags, and their laughable McCareers they all have. THis is in between them interupting conversation to answer their cell phone with the pink case on it.

One girl I recently talked to who couldn't keep her greedy little hands off my **** was acting all high end on me. Once she found out I owned a few businesses, she wanted to tell me her life story and make herself sound grand. WHen I asked *HER* what she did for a living, she was a "Nail technician".

I seriously, for the love of baby jezus, have NO CLUE how the **** you guys date these girls, let alone have a conversation with them. The majority are laughable, pathetic, sub-human androids whose lives are devoid of any meaning.

P.S. the bright side is 99% of them will sleep with you within 2 hours of meeting them (and YES, whether she's your girlfriend or not, her panties are comin down, G!"

note, besides his accurate portrayal his last sentence suggests his goal in life is either to have sex with as many people as possible or he believes relationships are established by sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=L...D=808853&FID=2

"

I have had hundreds of conversations with American women the last 2 months .

you make it sound life your life sucks. But now I am wishing I was you. I would like to have some variation in nationality, but if that was presented to me, I would be in heaven.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    you make it sound life your life sucks. But now I am wishing I was you. I would like to have some variation in nationality, but if that was presented to me, I would be in heaven.
    What? There's no bars in Omaha?

Oh, that Adonis guy is a male model. Ahahahaha
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 05-24-2006 at 08:15 PM.

Well I used to be a liberal, but after this entire family thing, I guess I'm more of a conservative. IMHO the reason for the breakdown of the family and so many delinquents and stuff in the U.S. is due to a lack of fathers running the show.

If you look at the most delinquent people, they're mostly children of single mothers. IMHO kids get spoiled by their mothers, literally.
    well ... i can see where you are coming from. nothing irritates me more than suzi blaming something on adora wouldn't listen. what the **** do you mean she wouldnt listen??? shes ****ing 6 ... make her listen.

but when it comes time to comfort her when she's crying or to play barbies without turning them into zombies things are different. this is where suzi shines. im not completely worthless at such things, but this is definitely mom's role.

both mothers and fathers have duties to fulfill and i think both are equally important. the problem is that too many parents refuse to fulfill their duties on both sides. there are too many mothers such as your ex and too many fathers who think its enough that they didn't run off and their responsibility ends with the pay check. i don't think that anything has been taken away from american men where parenting is concerned. there's just too many who don't parent period. they let the moms run the show and could give a **** less when they are left to pick up slack they were never intended to deal with. women do the same thing.

dads are supposed to be better at discipline. more often than not we're scarier than mom. but that doesn't mean there isn't a hundered other things that are better handled with a lighter touch.
    where's my beer?

but when it comes time to comfort her when she's crying or to play barbies without turning them into zombies things are different. this is where suzi shines. im not completely worthless at such things, but this is definitely mom's role.
    Well, the only thing I'm not looking forward to is when she hits 11-12, trying to explain women's stuff to her. I'm hoping my sister will handle that little item.

But a shoulder to cry on, how hard's that? Just pick them up, give them a hug, bounce them a little ... I guess the long nights trying to get them asleep when they're in their first months is good training for that.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a mom around, but none of us are ready to go through all that again.

But a shoulder to cry on, how hard's that? Just pick them up, give them a hug, bounce them a little ... I guess the long nights trying to get them asleep when they're in their first months is good training for that.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a mom around, but none of us are ready to go through all that again.
    right right ... im not saying dads can't handle comforting but as a general rule moms are better at it.

and i hear ya dude. no mom is much better than a ****ty one .... i'm just sayin that moms in general aren't as bad as all that.
    where's my beer?

right right ... im not saying dads can't handle comforting but as a general rule moms are better at it.

and i hear ya dude. no mom is much better than a ****ty one .... i'm just sayin that moms in general aren't as bad as all that.
    Well, as sis reminds me, mommy is just on 'time out'. So she'll be back around eventually. Not sure how that one is going to work.

The problem

What a bunch of morons we have posting here. The problem is this: a lot of you are writing things like, "women want this" and "women are like that" and "women love it when so and so" and "women love this" and "women hate that." Some of you are acting like we are all one person. THAT is your problem. Maybe that's why you're never getting any. Stop thinking in terms of a hive mind and see women as individuals instead of vaginas with legs and maybe you'll get somewhere.

Sad, you know?

~~Jules
    Akahai - Modesty
    Lokahi Aku Like - Unison and harmony
    'Olu 'Olu Ka Manao - Pleasant thoughts
    Ha'a Ha'a - Humility
    Ahonui A Lanakila - Patience will achieve your goals

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    What a bunch of morons we have posting here. The problem is this: a lot of you are writing things like, "women want this" and "women are like that" and "women love it when so and so" and "women love this" and "women hate that." Some of you are acting like we are all one person. THAT is your problem. Maybe that's why you're never getting any. Stop thinking in terms of a hive mind and see women as individuals instead of vaginas with legs and maybe you'll get somewhere.

Sad, you know?

~~Jules
    Sorry, but IMHO all women have a set of attributes that are similar, such as eating, sleeping, wearing clothes, shoes, a certain set of needs and desires, and a certain set of operating parameters based upon their culture and surroundings.

IMHO if you contrast women vs. monkeys, for example, or men vs. monkeys, you'll find that the men or women are a lot more similar to each other than they are to the monkeys.

For example, women are worse at technical things and building things than men. There may be some that aren't, but mostly they are. How many car mechanics do you know that are women compared to men? How many computer programmers do you know that are women compared to men? How many construction workers do you know that are women compared to men?

And take women across a widely varying set of social parameters from middle America to Malaysia to Britain. Women are more likely to be interested in getting their nails done, wearing makeup, wearing perfume, talking about relatives, social things, who is dating whom, who is having what baby, family matters, etc, than men are.

IMHO it would be more correct to lump women together in one category than try to spend a lot of time sorting out the differences between them.

But that's just one person's opinion.

godI thought this thread was gonna end , but you just lost me again. All because of your "opinion". That is the whole thing man, were all different. Men and women. Some people are closer in similarities, btu it doesn't matter if it is you or jules, all men and women are all different. Jules makes a great point that you need to look at the "person" a woman is. Again all women are diffeent and they areall going to react differently to you becuase you are unique. So difference differentiated different differences are diferrently different.
    Last edited by jethro; 05-25-2006 at 02:22 PM.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."