Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-6-6

if only Slayer were as Good as Steven Seagal (sp?)

I mean, can slayer play mean delta blues like memphis squinty steve?
    Can they drop a name like BB king and treat it like it was second rate by compariosn?

Can Slayer do that?

That's right...Only Stevie goes home to Starla!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hmmm, no sign of Buffy yet!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Have you guys considred that the actual date today is 06-06-2006? You're 2000 years off. And even then, who's time you going by, recorded man's, the universe's, western man.

I hope you guys are just being silly. Gene, tell me you're being silly.

You don't really need to be told this is all silliness in good fun do you?

Because it isn't Muwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

*flames burst around him and demons roll onto the floor*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

so, did we have the apocolyps yet?

am i in hell?

this place is boring...

someone go get me my sword, ima cuttin my way outa this cr@p hole
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

(will be particularly careful sneaking out for a Starbucks today) doo, do, doo, do

Revelations 1:3

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

D A M N

G E N E
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

lmao....am i the only one actually looking forward to the apocalypse?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Right about now, apocalyptic thinkers everywhere are pulling their shirt collars and making nervous clucking sounds.

Because once again, what is prophesied has not come to pass, like the 50 000 times before.
    why?

because soothsaying is bullsh1t, astrology is crap and people should stop looking to fairy tales from the past for answers to living in the here and now. Oh sure, there's some good guidlines to living in the bible and other like texts of teh ancients, but honestly, there's a lot of hating going on in those books as well.

Let's not forget who wrote them. Old men with their minds slightly cooked in teh desert sun.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    so the tattoo parlors are makin a killing. There must be lines out the doors of dumba$$ black dyed mohawk,eyeliner,nails to match,goth vampire wannabes waitin to be the next really totally original "I have a 666 tattoo on my head"
    like everyone else.
    So what I'm gonna do is hang outside and tell them as they come out, that the Hebrew calendar says it's 5766-DOH!

This can occur when your social construct relies on the education of memes and lies spewed forth by those with weird ass agendas.

That and an education that lets you graduate from highschool with a reading level of someone barely out of elementary.

sorrow, oh sorrow, why are we as a species doomed? Because we're collectively stupid that why.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

yea yea dude....doom and gloom...

hey its only 230... alot can happen in 9 or so hours....

blood red skies... raining kitten tears.... scientology becomes the world religion....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

it's already tommorow on the other side of the world and zip nada.

so, as far as I know, John didn't have a clue about north america, or most of asia for that matter because he was an ancient who siomply didn't have access to as much education as say your average north american 10 year old.

that in and of itself is worth noting.

wisdom is one thing, but when it isn't coupled with knowledge it amounts to not much.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    if only Slayer were as Good as Steven Seagal (sp?)

i hate you.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan