Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword hotties

Why bother commissioning pix when there's so many freebees?

I'm rather disappointed that we haven't fielded any from our tournament yet. We've posted a ton of pix but I haven't seen any worthy sword hotties yet.

Meanwhile:

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I'm rather disappointed that we haven't fielded any from our tournament yet. We've posted a ton of pix but I haven't seen any worthy sword hotties yet.
    Start a Sword Hotties division. Problem solved!
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

That's brilliant, Kymus!

I'll propose it in our developmental meeting for next year.

We do have some swordwielding photos, however the cute ones are underage, or...um...overage.

This next one is for you, Kymus. Been saving it as a special treat.
    Maya Murofushi: Lady Samurai
    "Your goodness must have an edge to it, -- else it is none." Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

And if you are Maya Murofushi, winner of Miss World Supermodel 2010, goodness comes packed with double swords.

The lady samurai model, who has formal training in theatrical combat with Japanese sword, is the embodiment of 'saburau' (to serve), from which the word samurai traces it origins.

Now residing in Tokyo and working as an international actress, model, singer and writer, Maya feels her greatest calling is in helping other people and encouraging humane treatment of animals and the environment. Maya inspires change while drawing upon all of her gifts and talents: including fluency in four languages (Japanese, English, Italian, and French), leading seminars and the publication of several books.

Icon Americana asked Maya how she found time to be active in so many activities while also making time for friends and recognizing her fans. "Well, although there are many people out there, the importance of one person never changes right?" Maya responded.

"Saburau" - A Call to Service

A word to aspiring models from Icon Americana: Unfortunately, all too often I hear of cases in the fashion industry about individuals who abuse their power: treating women as objects, or maximizing situations for their own personal benefit or gain.

It is important to remember that those with power should use their influence to help and serve others.

A model armed with knowledge about the inner workings of the fashion industry -- including some understanding about the actual production process and business sides -- and fostering relationships with people of integrity are the best defenses. And, Maya is just one example of an artist who has achieved success in the world of beauty & entertainment, while leveraging "brain power."

Training with Japanese swords comes in handy in dealing with any rascals too!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I'll propose it in our developmental meeting for next year.
    See, it could be like the miss Kung Fu pageant. Potential Miss Kung Fu Champions should compete in divisions such as forms, sparring (in qipao of course!), and maybe we can get creative with a few others..

This next one is for you, Kymus. Been saving it as a special treat.
    こんにちは, let's go get some ramen
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Although I have to admit....

My heart belongs to Tomoko Kawase:

http://vimeo.com/21524793
    Last edited by Kymus; 06-12-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: url fix

Hey Baby Why?

Well played, sir. I concede the day to you.

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

If you're going to commit seppuku..

at least wait for my trump card:

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus View Post
    at least wait for my trump card:

When did Twisted Sister get back together?

WHAT?! I recant my seppuku

You had it, Kymus. You had it in the bag. And then you had to go post figurines? We need real sword hotties. No figurines, no dolls, no drawings, no CGIs.

Today's game is now up for grabs again. Viking sword hotties, is it?

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

You got me Gene

I get the rules. No video games, no drawings, no CGI.

So considering this, I'd like to introduce you to the contenders for Slayboy's slaymates of the year:

I heard that the winner will star in the sequel to

And no repeats!

Kymus, dude, you so should have stopped while you were ahead (although we will give you credit for Lord of the G-Strings, not sure how that one has escaped our attention here for so long).
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    Sword Luke warms for today:

I only remember this one because one of my old armory friends noticed that it was one of the broadswords we used to make. He lurks here, part of his ongoing sword research.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

lol, I was expecting Lord of the G-Strings to be the repeat!

hopefully I can redeem myself... I hope you like blondes as much as I do, Gene:

Well alright then

We seem to be back on track...sort of a Nordic track. Very acceptable.

The one below has a bunch sword pix but none that aren't topless. I post it here just for those web savvy enough for find them.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

These girls are just silly!

Pudao with western chainmail?

Daito with a chinese top?

Armour and a sabre?

As silly as they are, they have the right to be as sexy as they please

Nice finds and Welcome to the Game!!!