Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
I wouldn't want to wear that helmet to a sword fight though. It'd either be so heavy you'd break your neck wearing it or so flimsy that it would be cleaved in twain by a plastic butter knife.

I will tell you what man, I really like movies like gladiator and gojoe where they don't focus so much on like sword techniques, but they go a lot more with style and power and flashy shot.

I know in hero I was not all that impressed with the martial arts, but it is still one of my top 20-30 movies of all time because it was the most beautiful movie ever. Costume wise it was very good but, this one shot of this movie looks WAYYYY better than that. So the movie sounds pretty stupid with the kung fu hustle scene and all, but I want to at leeast see it.

But if you think about it back in like medieval times, they would where armour somewhat similiar to that ALL the time. And wearing that after a couple years, their bodies actually became a lot bigger and are able to support all of that. Just think that back then, this guys neck would eventually become huge and he would probably be able to fight with it on.

Alright it is too early, I'm gonna put my sunglasses back on.