Alright, my biggest problem with Kung fu movies is the fact that guys like Silver Fox, or as my secret rivals version has-Silvery Fox, IMDB has something like 30 different names for him, this could be why some of the movies that I have seen him in aren't even listed on IMDB. Now you would think that there is some company, or at least a single person out there devoted to finding out these martial artist's fimlographies.

Case and point1---Chen Shan is listed on KF cinema as being in movies until 1993, yet IMDB has his death in 1984. And that's another thing, we all know what happened in the death of Fu Sheng and Bruce, but what happened to CHEN SHAN!!!!!!!!! This would be very valuable info, especially since this is my fav star.

Case2---Kam Kong, who put on what I believe to be the best acting job that I have ever seen in a kung fu movie, is listed on IMDB as only being in like 4 movies.
I believe that Elvis Tsui(hong kongs michael caine), is Kam Kong. One of his AKA's is King Kong-hmmmmm. This is pretty suspiscious since Elvis Tsiu started his career around 77(IMDB fact, not mine), and IMDB lists Kam Kong as having stopped making movies in like 76.

This is a bunch of mother $@**@!% &%@!$, maybe in Hong Kong people can name the 264 #&!*%#&% movies that Elvis Tsiu has been in