Thread: Old Internal Masters and there training!

Threaded View

Omar

Well that's just great. I guess the Chinese censors don't want information about Chinese Martial arts to get in to China. That anonymous.org site is useful, but they control your options and filter javascripts, cookies and run a slow proxy too. That's as much as censorship in my view. I don't know which I detest more. I don't care for their pop advertisement on every page either.

(*hint* to the mgmt.)

Omar. you can pick up that little snip of a perl cgi they're using, and run it on any server you want. Than at least you have control over your options. But if it gets out to the public, be prepared for some massive bandwidth.

The article about Liu seems to be getting refined over time. Kind of like good kung fu. I think it shows a lot of truth and good information, from the perspective of an outside observer, translated by someone with both language and martial experience who really cares about the meaning. Maybe the character is solid but the meaning is sometimes taught as full. Thanks again for translating it.

I hope you read this the way I wrote it. If you want more information about anonymous.cgi, I'll e-mail the source code. In the meantime, I would find a different isp for your connection. I get hit by servers in China and the the whole Asian belt all the time.

And don't even bother checking out my site with anonymous.org. You can't even access or even see half of what I put up there.

and
    編審肏
    Last edited by count; 01-19-2006 at 05:10 AM.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM