"so they stayed silent during practice."

nice :P

inter-racial marriage is still some problems for many peoples... black people - white people, chinese peopels - white people etc are among classical scenerio among other.. even sub groups in the same race group... even today!.. very sad...

as my teacher taught us as children... "we all bleed red" red blood.. we all humans... cut the skin and we all bleed red...

at the same time.. i still respect people's choice.. lau bun never teach white people i belief? why was that? if any one knows?

please any racial debate another seperate threadi. but if anyone knows what was the reasons he was against teach white people? it may be as simple as persecution against chinese but .. ?clinically ( i don't know the corrent english word) and comment on his choice. im guessing in that time frame it was ... so that chinese can protect themselfs against gwailo (excuse any whiote peoples dun like that teerm) hope u know what i means - dun let the enemy know ur skill kinda thing...

sorry for off topic questions...

(V) - all rights violated! :P that way cannot offend any 1 group :P mayeb (N) - Neutral is better :/

PEACE