Liddel

Yes im a kiwi, no his gym aint in new market anymore, its moved over to penrose
Elite Thai Kickboxing, i havent seen shane wijohn an suttie in a while, i havent done thai in years my brother, but still train with sum of the boys from over those ways

check out sutties site

www.ETK.co.nz ive gone over to them an trained a bit but that was in the mixed classes alot of new faces didnt see many of the ole boys, because my family home is out in west auckland i usually go over to see my cousin ronnie an them,

right now im over in flippin ozzie bro work an all, but when i get bak ill let you know,

you need toughening up aye, geez dont know if im the one to show you if its muay thai bro, jason trains over at lolo's gym, do you know lolo tongan guy who owns the gym in balmoral,

but if you want true muay thai trainning id say go bak to the man who brought muay thai to NZ, Phillip Lam,

but if its Kung Fu, i might be able to give you sum tips, ive been doing it for a couple of years now, its Ch'i kune jow do, in english the way of the Ch'i fist and claw,

its an integration of Chow Gar Tong Long Kune ( southern praying mantis ) an Wah Gar Lo fu do ( way of the tiger ) since both form are similar my Sifu, Sifu Bourne integrated them both together

SPM has similar attributes to that of wing chun

if you want PM bro

much alofaz an arohanui