Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 147 things you didn't know about Gene Ching

128) The koan "What is the sound of one hand clapping" was inspired by an incident between Buddha and Gene Ching. Gene began by saying to Buddha, "What did the hand say to the face?.................Slap you sleeping byotch!!! Slap!!!" Yes y'all, he slapped Buddha twice.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 12-02-2005 at 05:56 AM.

TO GENE CHING!

129. When Gene Ching ejeculates the semen forms a liquid human

130. Gene Ching hates Asians, Gene Ching is part Asian, Gene Ching is full of contradictions.
    (The above were stolen from SNL honoring BIll Braski)
    Bill Braski, just like chuck norris, jesus christ, bruce lee, Dustoyevski, Bill Clinton, and George Clinton have all stolen accomplishments of Gene Ching, oh I also forgot Einstien, Parnell, Nelson Mandella, Princess Die (no car accident, Gene Ching kicked her in her hippie crotch)
    Bless you

132 Gene ching is hired by every single company that has ever made crotch guards, for a yearly crotch guard testing on the moon in zero gravity, in the centre of a volcano as well as under sea just to check the durability of the crotch guards.

133 The term crotch rocket, describing a motorcycle, was coined when someone thought he would get away from gene chings crotch kick by jumping on a motorcycle, needless to say he didnt get far.

134 Wong fei hong learnt the no shadow crotch kick from gene ching when gene travelled back in time

135. Gene Ching popularized the slogan "Where's the beef?"

136. Gene Ching's career started as the lead choreographer on "Saturday Night Fever".

137. Gene cracks corn and he don't care...
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

138 Gene redefined the whole of freudian psychology, He proved freud wrong by showing him that he missed out the balls, and only talked about the frankfurter in his phallic fixation stage. Nowadays every psychiatrist talks about the crotch and has a photo of gene on his wall.

gene had sex with my girlfriend, she save the semen and made a smoothie, she was 86 but decreased in age by 60 years and now is fit for even chuck norris
    Bless you

140. The surreptitious movement of adjusting ones private tackle from within one's own trouser pocket derives from the secret training exercises known only between a master and a kicker. Though they may themselves be unnamable, the movement continues to be known as the 'gene ching'

141. Michael Jackson at one time was a normal young black man with a very deep voice. That is until he was inadvertantly kicked in the crotch by Gene Ching at a dance contest. Since that time Michael Jackson became a crotch grabbing super star screaming OOOOOWWWWWWWW! in a very high voice. Then of course because of the un-repairable damage to his crotch he began to molest little boys. Gene Ching then threatened to unleash another round of viscious crotch kicks on MJ. MJ has since left the country.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

142. Last December Gene Ching's belly grumbled for want of cheesy Nachos. The reverberations caused a tsunami that killed 150,000 people. Gene Ching mourned the loss of several nacho stands.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

143. Gene Ching's favorite flavor of Jelly Belly is Chuck Norris's crotch.

144. Gene Ching invented Punk Rock by flying to London and Billy Idol in the face until his lip stayed in a permanent Elvis pose. Then, just for fun, he kicked the queen mum in the crotch.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

11. 145. Gene Ching was walking through the desert one day and decided that he wanted a beer. So he ejaculated out all the building material, built and opened a very successful saloon, went in, had one beer, and then burned the place down with everyone else inside it, saying that you should leave things the way you found them.

146. Gene Ching has a third leg.

147. Gene Ching has proposed to Liza Minelli. And then kicked her in the junk, with ketchup.

whew! That was fun.

I wonder how many things we don't know about LKFMDC?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.