Thread: Sooners and Browns

Sooners and Browns

What do you think about your team's chances this year MK? Think Texas will finally beat you guys? And you have to be happy with the direction of the Browns. At least they will be better coached this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

The Browns suck. After watching all 3 pre-season games, I cancelled my NFL Sunday Ticket this year. I'm not paying $250 to watch them lose 10 games....

I haven't seen much from the Sooners. We have a new QB, so who knows...? Personally, I'd like to win the Big 12 and a decent bowl, but avoid all the National Title stuff this year...losing is a habit, and right now we're pretty close to becoming the Buffalo Bills of the NCAA.

There's a certain honor to being a loyal fan to a losing team. My only joy in being a Redskin fan is guiding them to a Superbowl vicotry in Madden.

As for the Sooners, 90% of the NCAA programs would kill for their program. Just not USC.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

loyal fan to losing team what???? miami dolfan here
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

My condolences. 1972 was a good year, huh?

That beats 1964.

1992! :d