Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling out sport fighters

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    relax? lol. that's rich coming from you NA. Nice freakout on CK btw. Way to get banned buddy.
    Whatever.

ATTN moderators: I don't know why the CK mods like David Jamieson are attempting to heckle me on these boards. I consider the above comment to be abusive and not germane to the discussion. Apparently they have some personal problems they need to work out. I don't want this thread to get sidetracked.
    Last edited by northernArts; 08-21-2005 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout
    Many of you here have validated my point about chinese stylists selling out. You have accepted the sport platfrom as superior and are happy to worship TKD celebrities.

Howerver sport success does not equal street success. As proven by Fernando Vargas being beaten in the street by one guy dispite being champion of the world in boxing.

To take the point home, I am willing to fight any of the sport stylists here who wish to test their style agaisnt a traditional chinese martial artist. I have 14 years experience in Hung Gar. If you already are a traditonal stylist you do not need to reply to the challenge. This is for san shou, MMA, TKD, and similar sportive fighters.

I live in Silver Spring Maryland. If you wish to test your skills let me know.

LOL

I have just now read this post. I will now go back to the beginning of the thread and enjoy the bashing that I assume this moron has already taken!

LOL

relax? lol. that's rich coming from you NA. Nice freakout on CK btw. Way to get banned buddy.
    What's "CK"?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    What's "CK"?
    cyberkwoon. the mods from there keep trying to cause me problems here but they won't succeed - I'll just alert the moderators here every time they try.

Quote Originally Posted by northernArts
    Whatever.

ATTN moderators: I don't know why the CK mods like David Jamieson are attempting to heckle me on these boards. I consider the above comment to be abusive and not germane to the discussion. Apparently they have some personal problems they need to work out. I don't want this thread to get sidetracked.
    lol, now I know for sure you are an idiot. And a jerk to boot!
    Anyway, I'm sure you'll find yourself in the same position here as pretty much anywhere else you spin your schizo banter.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

lol, now I know for sure you are an idiot. And a jerk to boot!
    Anyway, I'm sure you'll find yourself in the same position here as pretty much anywhere else you spin your schizo banter.
    ATTN moderators: again it seems the CK mods - in particular David Jamieson are attempting to harrass me on this board. These unfounded attacks and personal insults are not relevant to this thread. These comments are abusive. It sounds like David Jamieson needs his prescriptions filled pronto.

*poke* *poke* go away little churl. *poke* *poke*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

*poke* *poke* go away little churl. *poke* *poke*
    hmm.
    churl :- a rude boorish person.

Wow you've helped me to increase my vocabulary. Quite remarkable. I've never thought you were particularly bright - I know your country doesn't have many good schools - I mean McGill is definitely not comparable to any top 20 US school and that's the best you have up there. I know someone(an american) who applied to McGill as a safety school and got in. He ended up going to Univ of Virginia instead. What else is in montreal - Jihad U(Concordia)? Wow that's a fine establishment. NOT.

I'm not going to continue this. From my view this discussion is over.

Everything I said on CK was right on IMO. I don't regret it. If you continue to insult me in other threads I'll take it up with Gene Ching.

Quote Originally Posted by northernArts
    hmm.
    churl :- a rude boorish person.

Wow you've helped me to increase my vocabulary. Quite remarkable. I've never thought you were particularly bright - I know your country doesn't have many good schools - I mean McGill is definitely not comparable to any top 20 US school and that's the best you have up there. I know someone(an american) who applied to McGill as a safety school and got in. He ended up going to Univ of Virginia instead. What else is in montreal - Jihad U(Concordia)? Wow that's a fine establishment. NOT.

I'm not going to continue this. From my view this discussion is over.

Everything I said on CK was right on IMO. I don't regret it. If you continue to insult me in other threads I'll take it up with Gene Ching.

run away as fast as your little legs will carry you.

weiner boy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

goodbye NA, I really didn't know you.
    Kung Fu is good for you.