Thread: are troll stylists selling out?

Hybrid View

are troll stylists selling out?

I mean they used to supply sources for us to discredit and facts to disprove. now they just simply spout mindless droll. People are ditching thier facts for name calling and finger pointing.

I mean they seem to be sliding more towards blasphemy rather than usless factoids. If your going to sell out, then dont call it trolling. trolling is for the sneaky. This sport style trolling may give you faster results, but they wont benefit you as much in the long run.

Its painfull to see trolls use these tactics. Kids in highschool do that. I want to see a troll perform traditional troll techniques
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

So you disagree with my post and i'm a troll? If you want to be a TKD nut hugger be my guest. Just be aware that those scissor takedowns and hook kicks don't come from where you think they do. Maybe try talking to Cung Le and find out.

I'd like to see a CMA master compete and win the CMA competitoin of san shou. Is that a troll? I hope not, or the CMA community has become what it used to hate. Sport fighters.

Thumbs down

I give ROT's latest troll incarnation a big F

Send him back to troll summer school
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I am not ROTS and don't even know who that is. But if you can point out an error I have made in my statements of Cung Le then please do so, rather than calling troll when i say something you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout
    I am ROT and call troll when i say something you don't like.
    TROLL!!!!!!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

sry i like to read between the lines.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout
    I am not ROTS and don't even know who that is. But if you can point out an error I have made in my statements of Cung Le then please do so, rather than calling troll when i say something you don't like.
    now: you're novice troll food perhaps beginning to wake up.