Thread: OT: Question for the potheads/former potheads

Hybrid View

OT: Question for the potheads/former potheads

Sorry for the off topic deal, mods, please delete this once it has reached its freshness date.

My sister in law is about to apply for a job that requires a pre-drug screen. It's not a shuttle pilot or neuro-surgeon, so life isn't on the line. In fact, she's applying as a cake decorator.

Anyway, she wasn't planning on switching jobs(this is a spur of the moment change for her), and she had a little bit of pot a few weeks back.

Anyway, she probably doesn't have much in her system, but it may be there and she doesn't want it to cause a problem, so she asked me what one takes to clear the system of pot.

Well, I've been self employed so long that not only do I have no need to clear my system of it, but realy no time to get it in my system in the first place. So I give the question to you.

Has anyone used any of those products that claim to help you pass drug tests, and which ones worked?

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    uh, yeah. well..uh...what were we talkin about?

kung fu versus intrusive employers.

Lets say, she gets the job. Then one day she goes into work all baked and all. The next thing you know, instead of decorating the cakes she gets a massive case of the munchies and eats them all. This is not good. Not good at all.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/kits/permanent.htm

Oh, and just to clarify, I'm not a pothead and never have been.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

I had a job at a large hospital in california, I was unemployed for about 8 months prior to getting hired, i smoked every day the whole eight months. the night before the drug test....it was a blood test at that..the night before I smoked a fat ass blunt.

I got hired and when I went to get the blood test results to take to the human resources dept, the blood test lady said...."your blood pressure was a bit lower than normal" but your blood test passed...."good luck with your job"..."im off to luch, I feel like MUNCHing on somthing".
    Bryan Davis

I don't know about bigdoing's experiences - but I had a friend who was a pharmacy student, who was a big drug taker - he studied in depth the effects of illegal drugs on the body, how long they hang around etc.

Apparently most of what he took was flushed out of his system quite quickly - pot tends to hang around a bit longer.

He said that to be absolutely sure you're clean, should take between one and two months, but after two weeks or so you should be relatively clean. When he had to take a urine test, he'd stop two weeks prior, and a day or two before the test he'd start taking ural, which is something used to make the urine more alkaline (prevents urinary tract infections in women..) - I'm sure you should be able to find ural or something similar.

He alos took berocca (heaps of b and c vitamins) - can't remember the explanations for these, but he sure knew what he was doing - I'd do that, if I was your sister.

Best of luck.