Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Master Bob Klein

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Digging up the oldies buddy. I saw the Putin one. Teddy Rosevelt boxed and wrestled, but no vids!
    Rosevelt did jujutsu too.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Bob Klein's videos are top sellers. They have been for as long as I've worked here. Riddle me that.
    one of the seven signs of the Apocalypse; Rapture should be any day now...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    one of the seven signs of the Apocalypse; Rapture should be any day now...
    Its been delayed, it seems to have stopped by Burger King and died of food poisoning.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Its been delayed, it seems to have stopped by Burger King and died of food poisoning.
    or drank some Sanlu products...

Quote Originally Posted by Three Harmonies View Post
    JJ
    Troll elsewhere bro.
    haha, I knew it was too good to be true.

Yep, I'm a troll because I disagree with you, good call.

from the animal chi gung article......

"It is usually hard for to anyone to understand this subject until they actually work with animals. At first you learn to allow the attention of an animal inside of you. I worked largely with snakes. As they rear up and stare, I would sit right in front of them and stare back. My body would relax and allow their attention inside of me. At the same time I released my attention into the snake. The mutual attention connected us and the snake remained motionless. If my attention wavered even slightly, the snake would strike and I would have to duck. (This trained me to duck). I used snakes up to around twelve feet long."

if you sit still and stare at snakes, is it not true that they just cant see you because your not moving?

i think the guy reads a bit too far into what he's doing.
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    "It is usually hard for to anyone to understand this subject until they actually work with animals. At first you learn to allow the attention of an animal inside of you. I worked largely with snakes. As they rear up and stare, I would sit right in front of them and stare back. My body would relax and allow their attention inside of me. At the same time I released my attention into the snake. The mutual attention connected us and the snake remained motionless. If my attention wavered even slightly, the snake would strike and I would have to duck. (This trained me to duck). I used snakes up to around twelve feet long."

if you sit still and stare at snakes, is it not true that they just cant see you because your not moving?

I believe snakes "sight" is based on vibration, but i also believe it can pick up the smallest vibrations (slight twitches, even, possibly, the vibration of a heartbeat).

But that quote (admittedly may be taken out of context) is a little of the top for my taste. "If you can dodege a snake, you can dodge a ball"
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    "It is usually hard for to anyone to understand this subject until they actually work with animals. At first you learn to allow the attention of an animal inside of you....."

Actually that was a quote from Bob(?) Klein.
    It's better not to pay any attention to him at all.
    Gene "likes the guy" because his crap sells lots of books for them.... but it is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by bakxierboxer View Post
    Actually that was a quote from Bob(?) Klein.
    It's better not to pay any attention to him at all.
    Gene "likes the guy" because his crap sells lots of books for them.... but it is crap.
    But the crap is what brings us quality videos like Iron Crotch!!!
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.