Thread: TCMA schools that also do MMA

TCMA schools that also do MMA

It was suggested (I think by Sevenstar) that we start a thread listing schools that are TCMA schools which either train for MMA competitions as part of the regular curriculum or that also offer a MMA curriculum. I'll get the ball rolling:

Northern Black Dragon Martial Arts
    Sifu: Master Paul Chau
    London, Ontario, Canada
    For additional details look at the London phone book in the yellow pages. Information may also be available online (yellowpages.ca)
    MMA curriculum includes separate classes for Jiu Jitsu / Ground Grappling and for Kick Boxing. In addition to a very good general TCMA curriculum. Attention is paid to drills more than traditional forms though the forms are most definately taught.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I think this will be a very short list. Could be interesting though.

I don't really meet the 2 qualifications you posted but all my students get the benefit of my experience in arnis, JJJ and judo. I don't have a separate curriculum but I do devote a full night here and there to one or the other of the things I've cross trained in.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"