Thread: UFC 53 - Saturday June 4th

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by FatherDog
    Well, except for all that time Parisyan spent on the ground, passing Serra's guard, taking his back, going for armbars and rear naked chokes, and elbowing him.

Karo surprised me; after GSP completely shut him down on the ground, I had him pegged as a great thrower with a mediocre ground game. I don't think I gave him enough credit, probably because I didn't realize how good GSP is.
    ummm... yeah... there was that part too... He had a nice harai goshi thrown in also. I wasn't giving him any credit on groundwork either.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

So why do a lot of people dislike Joe Rogan?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

no clue. I've heard he was c0cky. I've also heard he was a genius.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

no clue. I've heard he was c0cky. I've also heard he was a genius.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Maybe becuase he has the demeanor of a pekinese dog.