Nathan Quarry vs. Shonie Carter

Light Heavyweight Bout
    Forrest Griffin vs. Bill Mahood

Heavyweight Bout
    Paul Buentello vs. Kevin Jordan

look for me in the stands

Are you going to post video?
    A unique snowflake

I was there last night. The fights were great, just a couple fights went to the judges. My highlight of the night was that spinning back kick Randy Cotoure was a great guy, he was kind of enough to take pics with everyone. Chuck was either too busy or didn't feel like it lol. I now know why a lot of people dislike Joe Rogan lol.
    Amithaba

Quote Originally Posted by Premier79
    I now know why a lot of people dislike Joe Rogan lol.
    Why? He always seemed like a c.ocky b.astard as the host of Fear Factor. Does it have anything to do with beaing a c.ocky b.astard?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

LoL i was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but he was a jerk off after all.
    Amithaba

Quote Originally Posted by Premier79
    I was there last night. The fights were great, just a couple fights went to the judges. My highlight of the night was that spinning back kick Randy Cotoure was a great guy, he was kind of enough to take pics with everyone. Chuck was either too busy or didn't feel like it lol. I now know why a lot of people dislike Joe Rogan lol.
    I stood in the autograph line for an hour and they closed the line before I even got close. I think a lot of people must have pushed their way into the middle of the line because I dont' think we moved even halfway in an hour. Next time I go I'm going to get there really early and take a picture with absolutely ever fighter I see. Up close I saw Quarry and Swick on the walk to Boardwalk Hall, then Shonie, Rogan (ran by everyone but I'm sure he was busy), Buffer and Diego while waiting in the autograph line. I didn't get pictures with any of them (picture OF some of them)

The fights were good. I ended up gettting ****ty seats though. In the seating chart it looked like the seats would be perpendicular to the octagon (NOT, our heads were turned the whole time) and also they had a smudged plexiglass wall with a railing on top. It didn't obstruct my view but the two people I was with were screwed. One had to look around it, the other through it.