Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREE Tickets to UNLEASHED sneak preview!

Hey Gene-

Is your TN office in Knoxville?

Hot ticket

All of our theaters are full except for Hanover MD and Union City CA. A lot of people in MD say they don't want to deal with the traffic (but in SF we have people coming from LA, Sacto and Angel's Camp, so they're just wimps). Union City, which is right by this office, just learned that instead of 100 seats, we have 158 seats, so 58 seats just opened up in Union City.

The East Coast Tiger Claw office address is 5613 N. Broadway, Knoxville, TN 37918. Tiger Claw is our parent company. Kung Fu Tai Chi magazine and this website are part of a subdivision that is housed only in our CA office. If you go by Knoxville, ask for Marc and tell him Gene said you should see the new 'light up' swords.

BTW, our autographed Jet Li poster is live on eBay. A signed Jet Li Unleashed 8"x10" is about to sell for $85 there. Our signed full sized (27" x 39") Unleashed poster is only at $41 right now. All proceeds for this auction will go to Jet Li's new ONE Foundation. Bid early and often!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

agh traffic aint bad in hanover. im sure its nothing like the beautiful city of boston and all the one ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Try commuting 43 miles one way each day in Denva...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

First Sneak is tonight!

I still have a few tickets left for the Metreon - just a tiny few because we had some last minute cancellations. I have more for the Union City show tomorrow too, since we haven't filled all the extra 58 seat yet... call me 1-800-824-2433.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

The other four previews tonight

We still have some tickets for Union City, CA. For FL, MD and TN, you must contact the TN office. It was a great show last night - thanks to everyone who came out!!!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

just returned from the show:

it was nothing like hero. it reminded me of his earlier tkd work before comming to the states: more the the HK products that made him a hit there. the layout was kinda like a video game meets gothic comic book:certainly enticing for the younger crowd. it will make a nice new base for the new century's nacho ninjettes. which is good all around.
    Last edited by YuanZhideDiZhen; 05-12-2005 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by norther practitioner
    Try commuting 43 miles one way each day in Denva...
    you mean, on a bike, right?

is 70 miles one way for a free flick too much?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    ...all serviced by nacho ninjettes, and I will be emperor. But until then, we gotta do the shows close to home.
    i know a few megalomaniacs that would love to get their hands dirty with you....

Thanks to everyone who came out last night!

It was great to meet some of you face-to-face! I'm still getting reports in from the east coast shows, but we did quite well on the benefit out here. We've already rasied over $1000 for the ONE Foundation, through our own non-profit branch - see The Tiger Claw Foundation to see how you can contribute to the cause, and maybe even win one of those autographed posters!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips