Thread: MIT Hosts Time Travel Convention

MIT Hosts Time Travel Convention

Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

Very clever
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

LOL.
    I'm from the present, and I'd like to attend, but I can't!

No worries! If time travel is invented in your lifetime, you can always come later. Even if it isn't, we'll have pictures and video up at this site within a week after the Convention.
    This could be very interesting....
    Train Smart, Train Hard & Enjoy Every Minute Of It.

Kung Fu & Personal Training: ABActive.com

I'm from the past and would like to attend, but we haven't even invented the internet yet let alone time travel
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Quote Originally Posted by joedoe
    I'm from the past and would like to attend, but we haven't even invented the internet yet let alone time travel
    lol maybe Al Gore will show up.

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

with the flux capacitor, anything is possible.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I went to this convention 67 years from now, it sure will be tight when I went.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

you think red5 did all of our wives 50 years from now, when they are decrepit and lonely? That would explain why he scored so easily...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

most likely, now that you mention it. red5 has not been on the past few days, note the wave of calmness?

anyhoo, hes probably in 2067 screwing your wifes mom.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

I did Ming Yue 5 years from tomorrow.

i paid red5 to get a sex change and rename as Ming Yue 89 years from now, then go back in time and troll this forum.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

I time traveled to the future and went to it already. It was pretty cool. I recommend you go.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I went there too...or rather I will go there...I videotaped some of the conference...enjoy...

Time Travel Conference Footage
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland