Thread: Mean Girls start at the age of 3!

Mean Girls start at the age of 3!

A recent study showed a toddler may use tactics and strategy to control social issue.

WOW.

Here is a link to the study.

Mean kids

They just had that on the Today show this morning...

Crazy, but I don't really doubt it. I remember my preschool being a little clicky...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

when i was like 4 or some...
    hmm... i remember there were boys who where always trying to be leader of the pack
    dunno about how girls were, i never hung out with girls that time... hmm

from the age of 4-5 i remember 2 encounters with "alpha little boys" -> thats fcukgin ridiculous

one time there were two groups of boys. i was in one group.
    when we encountered the other group (all this in schoo) there was some argueing (cant remember why).
    but then one of the boys of the group grabbed my throat and started to choke me. i didnt know what was happeing.
    then he let go of me throat.
    -> 1 decade later there rumors of this kid being caugth sucking on another kids peepee (a kid that sudied on my bros class) and vice-versa inside the bathroom of a sports club.

the other one was: there was this mean kid that was always fightin and getting in trouble with the other kids. aparently he was strong (or just crazy?).
    so this one time im with my friends and for some reason i dont know we tease that little ****er (nobody liked that mini-bully *******). so the idiot comes running after me -> even though i was a fat kid i ran faster and the coolest thing was the idiot actually slipped while chasing me and fell down on the ground.
    I was so proud of myself
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

that's crazy.

i'm glad i dont "discipline with psychological control and manipulation — withdrawing love, avoiding eye contact and laying guilt trips," though i guess i am guilty of the occasional guilt trip. thats something ill have to keep in mind.
    where's my beer?

I don't "discipline with psychological control and manipulation — withdrawing love, avoiding eye contact and laying guilt trips," Either....I use beatings..my daughter has turned out just fine, and better than most!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

i think thats seriously part of the problem. beatings don't leave scars like mindfuks do.
    where's my beer?

I saw that same article posted on another site and the thread was called "New Study Proves Girls Are *****es." lol

PS. Bad parenting = fvcked up kids. No kidding.

edit - no wait, it was a different story about the same thing! Whoa!
    Last edited by IronFist; 05-09-2005 at 08:20 PM.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Funny thing is, this coincides with the age that Red5 started recieving more rejections than a 5'5" guard driving the lane in the NBA.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

in kindergarten they had these blocks that were like big legos and me and my freind used them and pretend they were transformers. Although there was another group of kids that would use them as voltron. so it was like a race at the beging of recess who could get to them first. that was at 4 and 5.

In general, girls develop earlier than boys physiologically and psychologically.

I was amazed that as early as 3 years old there is a distinction of social interaction. Avoidance and all.