Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiger vs. Crocodile (vid)

Tiger vs. Crocodile (vid)

Some NWS ads at the top of the page maybe.

Crazy vid, tho. I didn't know they'd ever meet in real life.

Here

Here's another one I found:

Monkey vs two baby tigers (lions?). The webpage says lions but they look like tigers to me. Haha those tigers are like "wtf?"

Can any of you that speak Chinese translate what they're saying or what is written there? Thanks.
    Last edited by IronFist; 04-30-2005 at 12:13 AM.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

crap I don't get the vid to start
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

That was really interesting watching the Tiger ride the Crocodile then killing him.

Dang. That was fascinating.
    Figure Eight

Well, DID the tiger kill the croc? It looked kind of inconclusive. You could see that at first the tiger was like "WTF?" and wondering how the heck to chew on this armor-plated thing. But, yeah, I guess he finally got it by the throat so he must've killed it. That really is interesting.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

My money'd have been on the croc...

can't understand why the croc wasn't more mobile. They can run at 30 mph over very short distances, and their cornering isn't bad either.

Yeah, but a tiger is SO dam maneuverable, he's like liquid fur with claws!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Looks like another peice of conclusive evidence to the MMA crowd that knowing some grong work comes in handy. The Tiger clearly back mounted the croc, then applied a rear naked choke on the lizard, another victory for the jiu-jitsu crowd.
    Bryan Davis

LOL...neat vid...I wish they had gotten a little bit better footage but how close can you really get to something like that? Also that dude has a cool accent when he says "tiger".
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Yeah, dude. You don't want the tiger to think you're standing there waiting to take on the winner!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Tigers are by far the coolest beasty on this planet (well for now as they wont last much longer), but I would like to see spill a polar bears beer!
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Tiger vs Croc vid

It would be a totally different story if the croc were in water (and could roll) instead of on land. In fact if it'd been in or near enough to water the tiger probably wouldn't have messed with it at all.

Cool show though.

If steve Irwin and Bubba can wrestle or wrassle in bubba's case with crocodiles and subdue them Why can't a ferocious tiger?
    Big Cats Rule!
    and bjjers stop trying to claim that fu jow pai is juijutsu. The animal was clearly using chinese joint locking and submission to subdue his opponent.

Crocs don't have good endurance. I remember asking an expert once about how a croc would go against a shark, and they said in reality they would probably leave each other alone, but if they fought it would depend. If the croc was successful with landing abite early, then it would probably win. Otherwise the shark has better endurance and would eventually win.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Dont great white sharks off OZ eat salt water crocs (the worst biggest kind)?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?