Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: John Springer Seminar on the 23/24 April in the UK

You like to "scare" the little kiddies with your big, black ass? I'll bust you up beyond repair and send you right back to jump street, KUNT. "
    AFAIK, the above sentence pretty much describes the opposite of 7*, except for the physical description...I really can't believe someone wrote this about him...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

not at all...

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ
    So what you are saying is that know matter how racisit, insulting and threatining JFS is, if he is good at kung fu, sorry Southern Mantis then he is a person to be respected. I wonder you would be so respecting of Adolf Hitler if he practised Mantis
    i think what david may have been alluding to in his lone defensive position here is that loads of people who don't know the man apart from his internet persona seem to have opinions on him as a person.

his on screen persona has usually been embroiled in various conflict with certain people with agendas, and everybody else has joined in JFS bashing due to that, which is clearly frustrating to someone who could wipe the floor with most of us.

personally i found his on screen conduct amusing mostly, and acceptable because you know he'd say the same thing to your face and back it up if required,

how many of his antagonists can truthfully say the same?

and i'll say it again, racist my arse.
    No "System" can out perform the limitations of your mind...

amusing?

Do you find this amusing? Who do you think wrote it?

"mantis-1 My personal preferance is Chow Gar Tong Long …

Ah yes, the dead wood hand with a catalog of sets best suited for Form Fairies [thank you, Sui] and those desiring to learn everything but real application, how to fight.

mantis-1 Our teacher is Ip Chee Keung so his knowledge of the system is second to none.

Agreed, most certainly. Chee Keung knows everything about the Chow Gar hand and he cannot fight either. Given he is the son of Sui who never could , and never did, fight the apple has not fallen far from the tree.

mantis-1 If you are interested we have just launched our new web site, it is very simple and to navigate we are currently updating the gallery so pictures are yet to follow.

I viewed your web site. After careful consideration I do believe that it is in the best interest of all concerned if Chow Gar and Iron Ox got married. Please do not have any children.

mantis-1 Good luck in whichever style you choose.

Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it. Such things are never left to the whims of chance and random occurrences. You are but a lowly beginning student are you not, my friend? "

Gee, I wonder who it was who wrote the above. All the answers you need are all here on this forum. Enough said!

lol...even though i am chow gar...i do actually find that very amusing...cmon....it is funny....form fairies...brilliant.

At the end of the day what does it matter? He says what he says, you say what you say and so on. Thats forums for you. Most of us are probably never going to meet people from online forums so we can pretty much ignore certain posts and concentrate on looking for the stuff we can learn from.
    Last edited by kismet; 06-01-2005 at 02:48 PM.
    The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become.

train hard...

www.tonglong.co.uk/

www.tonglong.co.uk/forum/

yea

Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    Do you find this amusing? Who do you think wrote it?
    indeed I do. elequent wordsmithery if ever i saw it.

no comment on the content, everybody's entitled to their opinion. thing is i have little doubt that he would say the same face to face and back it up under gong sau conditions if required to.

IMO that gives him the right to be cheeky, which few, if any of us have learned through a lifetime's training.

i know that John has respect for the Chow Gar Hand, but also has some unconventional views about TMA training methods, lengths of time involved etc and so wouldnt take his teasing of a relative beginner as any more than that.
    Last edited by ThaiMantis; 06-02-2005 at 03:54 AM. Reason: typo

course he does

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiMantis
    i know that John has respect for the Chow Gar Hand.
    "the dead wood hand with a catalog of sets best suited for Form Fairies [thank you, Sui] and those desiring to learn everything but real application"

Yeah, lotta respect there. He has respect for the Chow Gar hand like he isn't a racist.

there you are..

Quote Originally Posted by Lam Tong Long
    Yeah, lotta respect there. He has respect for the Chow Gar hand like he isn't a racist.
    Hello Jay.

..so shall we take it you & I will continue to agree to disagree about respect generally, and racism in particular, as we have on the other forums?

kevsta

Hi Kev,

It's all love bad boy!!!!!!!

You know that me and you are like the dynamic opposites of the world on some things. But hey, if it wasn't for the 'yum' and the 'yurng' then it would cease to exist.

You know I think you're a decent guy.

Peace bro, J