Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Springer Seminar on the 23/24 April in the UK

Jack continues to be banned

Nice to see how Jack Springer is keep getting banned from forums all over the internet. He is now banned at the Tong Fu forum too for his attitude problems - was kicked out of his school by his own master for the same reason . This is the no life you guys want to see on a seminar???????

I just saw he now also claims to be a master of BOTH Hung Gar AND H'ung Mei on other forums ... bhhhhaaaaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaa [rolling on the ground]!!!!!!!!! This is just getting better and better. What else are you master of Jack? SpringGar? Bhaaahhhaaahhhaaa. And this is the guy who learned his LYS Mantis kung fu from video tapes and then he claimed to be the U.S. rep of the art? (How else can you learn when your teacher - Master Lee Lien - is in England and you live in NY City!!!!!) Bhaaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaahhaaa!!! What a joke, what a joke.

Jack, Jack, Jack. Why don't you try a job at a circus .... . People just MIGHT believe anything about you there. Can't fool us.

-X-
    Last edited by X-Warrior; 04-07-2005 at 09:32 AM. Reason: spelling

FWIF, I had him banned from here (again) as well.he made some ignorant remarks on the main forum, and when I warned him, he extened his challege to me, threatened to sue tiger claw AND made racist remarks - he's quite a character.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Thanks much Seven Star, it is unfortunate that we have to deal with such an individual. He has been banned at just about every martial arts forum known, he has regards to no one but himself, continously insults people - masters and students alike. He has been a headeache at many places. Hope my messages weren't too harsh for this forum, I just couldn't hold back the truth about him, he is a pretty good BS-er and so many people believe him without really checking into who he is.

Sorry .

-X-

Quote Originally Posted by X-Warrior
    Nice to see how Jack Springer is keep getting banned from forums all over the internet. He is now banned at the Tong Fu forum too for his attitude problems - was kicked out of his school by his own master for the same reason . This is the no life you guys want to see on a seminar???????

I just saw he now also claims to be a master of BOTH Hung Gar AND H'ung Mei on other forums ... bhhhhaaaaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaa [rolling on the ground]!!!!!!!!! This is just getting better and better. What else are you master of Jack? SpringGar? Bhaaahhhaaahhhaaa. And this is the guy who learned his LYS Mantis kung fu from video tapes and then he claimed to be the U.S. rep of the art? (How else can you learn when your teacher - Master Lee Lien - is in England and you live in NY City!!!!!)
    Still full of ****, man.

Why do you think he gets banned from everywhere?

Everywhere meaning 2 places?

Uh, cos he's uncompromising?

What's your point?

Rgds,
    David

Why does he get banned everywhere?

I'm not sure but he sure is a know it all. Iv'e been doing some thinking about this subject. I think perhaps Jack Springer hangs around message boards and argues because, well, he lacks real skill. I mean why would he want to prove himself to people on a message board anyway? Why does he want to know more than everyone else. Why does he think he knows more than everyone else?

I think perhaps he talks like he knows but in truth perhaps he don't know $#it!

Images from the seminar available here: http://www.tonglong.co.uk

Exclamation The Reason Jack gets banned.

Jack violates the TOS/TOU of every forum he has been on
    with abusive language, profanity and threats of violence.

Refreshing, isn't it!

Question Refreshing?

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Refreshing, isn't it!
    David, let me get this right.....

According to your quote, if I slandered your Sifu and lineage, cursed you out with profanty and then went so far as to threaten your life, you would find the experience "refreshing"?

Real life is where it's at

Quote Originally Posted by bong
    David, let me get this right.....

According to your quote, if I slandered your Sifu and lineage, cursed you out with profanty and then went so far as to threaten your life, you would find the experience "refreshing"?
    I can't think of a reason for you to do that, but if there was one, and you meant it, then yes.

In this case, however, you suggest JFS slanders and threatens. Normally, it's the person slandered, who does the threatening. I'm not here to talk about such things, anyway. Here on the forum, we may be ruled by TOS but we are not truly measured by them. TOS are all appearance, rather than substance, and ideal cover for n'er-do-wells including trolls/slanderers.

Rgds,
    David

Threatened?

Hi David,

"Normally, it's the person slandered, who does the threatening."

Gotta disagree with you on that one. When the truth is coming to light then threats are often used to try to intimidate and prevent the truth coming out any further. For example, 'sun dar' and the like.

"and ideal cover for n'er-do-wells including trolls/slanderers."

True. But also for those who seek to proliferate false history.

"Bong - if I slandered your Sifu and lineage, cursed you out with profanty and then went so far as to threaten your life..."
    David - I can't think of a reason for you to do that..."

Can you think of a reason for ANYONE to do that???

Regards.

Intoxication

It seems David , like many before him, drank Springer's Kool Aid and is now
    a "True Believer".

So now, it also seems that David has thown away all semblance of
    civility and respect because he now believes that abusive language,
    slander and threats of violence are justifed if the abuser is merely
    feeling self-empowered!

David, does your Sifu or anyone else in your family believe and/or teach such behaviour?

Eh?

Lam tong long, welcome to MA - Mantis Anonymous .

Bong, I'll just assume your whole post was a typo, OK?

Rgds,
    David