Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to deal with terrorism, tyranny and evils?

Cech radar detecting stealth bomber and fighter.
    what aircraft are these?

The radar is able to detect US stealth bomber B-? and Fighter F-11?.

One of US stealth plane was shot down over the balkans due to this radar.

do you have a link to this story?

Last edited by SPJ; 03-07-2005 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    do you have a link to this story?
    http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...3028-4180r.htm

This was the czech radar, china was looking to buy.
    Last edited by WanderingMonk; 03-07-2005 at 02:59 PM.
    dazed and confused

thanks for the links guys.

that's the natural process of war technology. I make something you can't stop, you create something to stop me.

Red5, the process you listed is exactly what has been done throughout the ceturies. Except the term terrorism is always a label for a cluster of "them" and democracy, or theocracy or whatever gets you elected or popular approval, is what the "we" have got. Technically I'm sure every state supports terrorism, I mean, without having to go into a long historical example, the US still allows the KKK to operate and they are by definition a terrorist group. At least if you are not a white guy.
    A unique snowflake

Red5, the process you listed is exactly what has been done throughout the ceturies.
    occasionally, but not at the moment.

Technically I'm sure every state supports terrorism
    To one degree or another, but this can always be argued because of the loose definition of "terrorism" or "terrorist" used by many.

the US still allows the KKK to operate and they are by definition a terrorist group

Some groups are more tolerable then others. While the KKK has in the past perpetrated some pretty heinous crimes, recently they've "quieted down" quite a bit. At the very least, groups like this don't present a serious threat to large populations.

Some groups are more tolerable then others. While the KKK has in the past perpetrated some pretty heinous crimes, recently they've "quieted down" quite a bit. At the very least, groups like this don't present a serious threat to large populations.
    Heh, lying in wait for an opportunity while building strength and power...

Anyways, we as a species have a looooong way to go before we've evolved enough, socially, to be truly safe.

occasionally, but not at the moment.

To one degree or another, but this can always be argued because of the loose definition of "terrorism" or "terrorist" used by many.

and by large populations i take it you mean white people.....lol

fuq

Just a quick, not totally related question.

How is the disstinction made between a rebel, a freedom fighter, and a terrorist? Or is it just a question of point of view?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

A rebel is to resist or not cooperate. Such as Mr. Gandhi hunger strike or civil right people sit in. Or demo and chanting "No, No we won't go".

Nobody is hurt or injured.

A freedom fighter fights for the freedom of his and many others'. He or she may attack the oppressor or disrupt the order. But not hurting his own people. There is a wide range of things from disruption all the way to morder.

The Jihad in Afganstan is both a rebel and freedom fighter to resist the Russian occupation in the '80. Again, you do not hurt your own people.

A terrorist is to create terror indiscrimately hurting him or herself, friends and foes. Disregard of any peaceful resolutions.

Such as a virus attack on e-mail to crash global computers, placement of glasses and chemicals in milk replacer, gas and bomb in the subway or airplane, school bus, nursery, kindergarten, commercial building such as WTO etc.

In China and Taiwan, there is this thing called "white terror". It is a form of suppression of dissending oppinions from banning, confiscating all the way to jail and beating.

In China, it is called reeducation camp or labor camp, you rethink yourself and repent via study thru hard labor. These are called "white terror". Or white out your brain or mind.

---

---
    Last edited by SPJ; 03-07-2005 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diego
    and by large populations i take it you mean white people.....lol

fuq

The context game for retards like diego -

I mean large populations of people period. What you need to do is spend more time understanding what "terrorism" means.

joedoe, there are some pretty solid definitions of what they are, however, it's still a subjective decision, sort of.
    I tend to look at it this way - terrorist, beyond the dictionary definition, are those who prey on non military targets to affect national decisions. for example the car bombers and hostage takers in Iraq are all Terrorists since they have chosen to target civilians as often if not more so then military targets.