Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Anyone been to Bullshido?

hey whats up guys

im thinking about adding gore pics here
    to speed up the disaperance of this thread

Man..what the hell happened in here!?
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

I posted on several forums. Personally, I like all of the forums. If not, I will not sign on and post.

There are some good info on this thread. But I was easily lost among some of the meandering posts.

Let me pour some water on the flames of inflametories. Or Let me piiss on it.

The following is for entertainment.

I overheard the conversations in the toilette in the global internet cafe in Xiao Lin forest on the Wu Dang mount.

BS 1: I piiss on this thread.

BS 2: I piiss on you.

BS 3: I piiss on your school.

BS 4: I piiss on all of you.

BS 5: All of your piisses are frauds. You dunno what you are saying. My piiss is the only Ge Nui ate. Cerfified and proven by piiss down.

KFO M: Be civil. Keep your piiss in your own backyard or piissing bowl.

Cyberkwoon A: Very interesting stories and posts after 30 some pages. However, my question is --

Cyberkwoon B: sounds of piissing.

Wandering Xiao Lin monk: starts to piis. "cough" doer dun talk; talker dun do"cough".

Martial arts planet mods came in: Hey WM, we heard you have a new book coming out. We are starting a new section of book review. Would you like to have your book posted on the forum and reviewed?

WM: think "swearing in chingrish", piissing here?

---

So the question is that are you a piisser or a piiss talker?

Doer or do talker?

Last edited by SPJ; 03-02-2005 at 09:11 PM.

It is sarcasm.

No other things intended.