Thread: Kung fu in the cage

Hybrid View

:(

**** it!!!! I'm going to be in ohio for the mantis gathering that weekend or I'd be at that event.. I'm here in north phoenix, I'd like to come check out what you guys are doing some time... When are you guys there working out..?
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

we are open monday to friday from 11:30am-7:30pm (i believe). on saturdays we have class from 11am-2pm (i believe). its safest to drop by in the middle of those times instead of the beginning or end hehe. but yes, please feel free to drop by.
    Huang's Style Kung Fu

So he lost then?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

So you come on, talk up your guy, then when he loses you dont say anything!!!

Same as that drunkenunicorn guy who went to EVERY ma web site that I have looked on apart from bullshido talking up his classd mate sami berik for winning a cage rage fight.....then the guy loses one and you domnt hear a word.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

I wanna know what happend!

hehe im sorry to see that you are so impatient but people may have things like college papers/finals to worry about instead of answering a couple of posts on some kung fu forum. im usually on aim so if you feel the need to know something RIGHT AWAY then feel free to give me a buzz.

anyway, here is what happened:
    throughout the training jason had been wearing the same shoes he was to wear in the fight. this resulted in his shoes having like, no traction hehe because they didn't wipe the mat between matches. unfortunately jason was not able to root himself and therefore was unable to attack. however, jason got out of the 8 or so holds his opponent tried to put him in and left the ring uninjured.

in the end, jason lost by decision since he was not the agressor. but it was a great learning experience. and as always, anyone can drop by the school as i said above and meet jason and kevin in person. jason will be fighting again on june 11 so i'll be back to report on that.
    Huang's Style Kung Fu

Aaaah, I see. The SHOES lost the fight!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust