Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Demons and Martial Arts

lol you might turn away too many vampires!

ya man its all about the iron bunny jab. the falcon punch is totally a qi vampire trap, you try that and you'll never see your arm past the elbow again!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

if ur a christian and ur afraid of scary demon possesion by dancing and punching the air then train choy lee fut.
    choy lee fut is christian kung fu dedicated to jesus.

i am a christian. people liek jdk arent real christians because they look down on other people and say lies about them. in the end god judge u man.

people like jdk always need a demon to fight. when they run out of demons they lose faith in jesus. thats not real faith at all. the demon is within themselves

christians should look at themselves. i think catholics worshipping mary like a godess is wrong. and orthodox worshipping paintings is also wrong.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-09-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Good one, bawang

But if that's the case, shouldn't it be called Choy Lay Jesus?

蔡李耶穌

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I too believe the Bible teaches us NOT to worship anything or anyone But God Himself.

Unfortunately...the true practice of Chinese Martial Arts includes religious worship. I wish it were NOT so !! I really loved the practice of Martial Arts, especially Chinese Traditional Arts !
    The martial arts, as we understand them today, all come from the same source in ancient China. Many Christians do not realize this, and have no idea that many (but not all) schools and instructors teach a philosophical blend of Taoism (also called The Way) and Buddhism in their schools. In one guide to the esoteric martial arts, the author describes the "Buddha breath" used in meditative breathing as being couched in religious, mystical, and esoteric symbolism. The purpose is to demonstrate some aspect of the kundalini experience in martial arts.[1] Stimulating the kundalini or serpent power is a basic principle of Yoga. The thought process is a simple one for the modern Westerner taking martial arts; if the ancient Chinese monks achieved high levels of fighting skill, health, and enlightenment through breathing exercises, yogic movements, and spiritual philosophy, why not me? Indeed, it can be a subtle attraction for the undiscerning person.

Here are 3 links that provide more info...each must decide for themselves.

http://dangeryoga.blogspot.com/2010/05/ftnref1.html

http://www.uhpress.hawaii.edu/shopco...0-8248-3491-3/

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/40655...e-martial-arts
    "It's not WHO'S right...its WHAT'S right" Truth Comes from many Sources
    so try and disregard WHO is saying it..and explore if WHAT is being said has any Truth to It.
    [

ask old choy lee fut guys they will tell you their style was dedicated to the chinese christian taiping rebellion. i aint kidding around mang. jesus kung fu is for reals. choy lee fut is kosher bro.

the old chinese name for jesus was way cooler. it translated to "tree of god". but the protestants changed it into "coconut biscuit".

jdk you know that imagining a glowing light inside your body was a common meditation technique among christian hermit monks in the 3rd century? i guess the holy ancent desert fathers are satanic according to barbarian usurpers like you.

paul called jewish christians who tried to force circumcision and jewish rituals on romans "judaizer" roman christians today are romnanizers and confuse being white and european with being christian.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-09-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    if ur a christian and ur afraid of scary demon possesion by dancing and punching the air then train choy lee fut.
    choy lee fut is christian kung fu dedicated to jesus.

i am a christian. people liek jdk arent real christians because they look down on other people and say lies about them. in the end god judge u man.

people like jdk always need a demon to fight. when they run out of demons they lose faith in jesus. thats not real faith at all. the demon is within themselves

christians should look at themselves. i think catholics worshipping mary like a godess is wrong. and orthodox worshipping paintings is also wrong.

Wow...I knew my position would not be popular...but Bawang, you seem to be taking personal shots.

First...here is some history on Choy lee Fut

http://www.martialarm.com/history/choylayfut.html

Second...
    I do not mean to incinuate that you or anyone else are not christians.
    I do not look down on anyone.
    And I need no 'demons to fight"...I simply must post truth and facts.

As I said...I come from a Biblical Worldview, and a belief that The Bible reveals the Truth to Mankind.
    Jesus said He was The Way...The Truth...and The Life.

Check out the Links I posted when you can...and lets continue the discussion.

Peace

JDK
    "It's not WHO'S right...its WHAT'S right" Truth Comes from many Sources
    so try and disregard WHO is saying it..and explore if WHAT is being said has any Truth to It.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    ask old choy lee fut guys they will tell you their style was dedicated to the chinese christian taiping rebellion. i aint kidding around mang. jesus kung fu is for reals. choy lee fut is kosher bro.

the old chinese name for jesus was way cooler. it translated to "tree of god". but the protestants changed it into "coconut biscuit".

jdk you know that imagining a glowing light inside your body was a common meditation technique among christian hermit monks in the 3rd century? i guess the holy ancent desert fathers are satanic according to barbarian usurpers like you.

paul called jewish christians who tried to force circumcision and jewish rituals on romans "judaizer" roman christians today are romnanizers and confuse being white and european with being christian.
    There are times when you reallyare......... fun!

Are people seduced by the religion in martial arts? I was never taught kundalini as part of it, but that aside, (and doing my best to discern) there does not seem to be much that is anti-christian there - white christians go about as deep as demanding that you admit Christ is Lord. Beyond that they really have nothing much to say.
    You know you have already lost when you tell them you believe or confess christ and.....it isn't good enough for them. When you do, they look at you accusingly and then want to talk some more. When they begin to push whichever cult doctrine they are following.

It is not all of them. But if your faith and god can be threatened by awareness and nature - that seems pretty weak to me and not about truth but enforced doctrine. People enforce doctrines as a way to cope with fear and perceived weakness and insecurity.

According to the law I thought demons were a lower life form and so therefor man says "Dribble off or I mught go ahead and smush you because I ain't Jesus" - he is created above such things and bears that dignity.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Original post:

<<Has anyone else ever been confronted with this kind of problem?>>

Yes. Primarily in town. Kansas City was full of black magicians for awhile some years ago...

<<An instructor in my area is calling on the demons, according to some of his students he has them meditate away from the light and into the dark to bring the power of the demons to them. Telling them after a certain level of training that it is the only way they can continue their training under him and it is the only way of reaching their true potentials. >>

I bet he tryin' to reach something alright....how come the devil guys always end up being about cheap dominance and "acceptable" guy sex? You watch......

<<When things like this get out, and it did in my comunity, it turns people away from Martial Arts thinking we all do the same things.>>

I don't think that is true - if it is, it is so dumb that perhaps they should be turned away lest they come up with some real power....

<<The # of people who would inquire about class dropped off considerably when some of his students started talking about what was going on.>>

I find it hard to believe that is the sole cause - MA is too saturated with all kinds of militaristic disciplines and philosophies in the public mind. One school trying to gain supremacy by a hoodwink does not change that overnight.

I am willing to bet things like economy and season may have just coincided with this.

But ok - if it is true then you have three choices

1 - Go right on as usual and ignore it
    2 - Take up prayers against them
    3 - Get your school. go down there and show them god baby!

But I never make much of any "experiments" like that unless something abusive or predatory is going on.
    Out here though, abuse and predation are the other guys excuse to "get their predator on" with ideas of some abuse of their own.....

But it's hard to get upset over some aleister crowley boo-foo unless there are animals, minors or unwilling women involved.....
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Maybe you should switch to krav maga.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Is this a good time to bring up satanic ninja death cults?

Honestly, the way things went today, I feel like I've just exorcised the forum.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

what do you have against satanic ninja death cults gene? arent you equal opportunity?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I never said I had anything against them

Zombie ninja bloodhounds are another matter. They deserve qi vampire falcon punches.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ROFL!!! and he brings it TRONG! sounds like you had kind of a crappy forum day lol

sorry for your loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    what do you have against satanic ninja death cults
    Only when they do real ninja stuff, not like karate, or, what's that other one, starts with a k, kajukembo, no, kuuu, kuuu,

oh yeah, kalari pryat, I'm sick to death of satanic kalari prayat death cults trying to play themselves off as satanic ninja death cults in order to benefit from the exoticism of satanic ninja death cults.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 02-09-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

at least someone feels the same way i do.