Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jet Li gets "Unleashed"

I really like Kung Fu Hustle.

It is always refreshing to see it over and over.

I like the kingdom of heaven, too.

Here's a ttt for ya

RZA from Wu-Tang Sued By Singer I Want My Money ... Dolla Dolla Bills Y'all
    EXCLUSIVE

Shame on a rapper ... who doesn't pay a hot Dutch singer for 14 tracks -- this according to the singer who's suing RZA from the Wu Tang Clan, claiming he stiffed her out of serious dough.

TMZ obtained a lawsuit, filed by Dutch singer Thea Van Seijaen ... who most famously provided the vocals on RZA's track "Baby Boy," which was featured in Jet Li's film "Unleashed."

In her lawsuit, TVS says she SHOULD'VE been paid bank for her work on that song (and 13 others she co-wrote and performed on from 2004 to 2011) ... but instead got a fraction of what she's due.

TVS claims ... for years she was afraid to stand up to RZA and demand her cash because she feared he would blackball her from the music industry. After all, he is a pretty powerful dude.

Now, TVS is asking the court to force RZA to fork over her share of the royalties for the 14 tracks ... which could mean big bucks.

Sources close to RZA tell TMZ ... "Unfortunately this is a groundless lawsuit by someone RZA had helped get off the streets, lent a helping hand to, and now thinks he’s an easy target to mark looking for money."
    Thea van Seijen - Baby Boy I don't remember this track from the film at all. I like the vid.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

she has been on alot of RZA tracks..including all over both afro samurai albums..she was noticeably absent from the man with the iron fist soundtrack.

RIP Bob 'oskins

April 30, 2014 posted by Mistah Cole
    Jet Li’s Co-Star in ‘Unleashed’, Bob Hoskins Dead at 71

Bob Hoskins who is best known for movies like Hook, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Enemy At The Gates and Unleashed has passed away at the age of 71.

According to information gotten, the actor who quit acting in 2012 after being diagnosed with parkinson’s disease died of pneumonia yesterday at an hospital while surrounded by family members.

Bob’s immediate family has confirmed the passing of the actor saying “We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Bob,” the statement goes on to state that “Bob died peacefully at hospital last night surrounded by family, following a bout of pneumonia. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time and thank you for your messages of love and support.“
    Most obits are citing Roger Rabbit, but I'll always remember him most fondly for Unleashed and Brazil.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Who Framed Roger Rabbit was the first time I saw him act. Unleashed was the last.

Glad he had his family around.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.