Thread: where the story is from

Threaded View

where the story is from

Just before I left for a long trip.

I recieve tons of emails asking me where the Fong Chit-Niang is Ming Last emperor's daughter story is from? Am I making it up?
    Am I really a self-proclaim.....

Here I would like to give you where the story of Fong Chit-Niang is from in Chinese. So you can see I didnt make it up. it is from those White crane weng Chun's expert. please see the attached snap short. This story is not new for the White Crane Weng Chun people. This is one of the story about Fong.

As for am I self -proclaim.... I am just reportiing what I found. So there is nothing personal. it is about research. On the other hand, who am I doesnt matter because who am I is who am I. who is my sifu in WCK or Chan...do I have it or not.... disregard of what, I cant change them. am I perfect? no, I always need advise from friends to improve myself. so, I dont expect other to be perfect human too.

As for research, what I can see is, as I mention before, research is a by luck thing. sometimes one get lucky. sometimes, one miscode... ask anyone in high tech research or investment, they will tell you hey, try your best and present the facts. The rest doesnt matter because who is God who knows everything? who is God who cant be wrong? it is just a research. and research can always do better next time. As Thomas Edision said, " I found 100 or ways how things doesnt work." I think some people take things too serious. We all need to learn from Thomas Edision. IMHHO. There is no fail research there is only denial to accept the fact research. so, no one is blaming others on anything.

Happy and have a great coming Chinese New year!
    have a open heart. Zen is about Open heart.

Just some thoughts. and so long until see you again!

Ps. may be some one can help to inteprete the attach snap short from Chinese to English? Thanks and appreciate!
    Last edited by yellowpikachu; 01-11-2005 at 05:39 PM.