Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hardest style to fight aginst?

definitely taijiquan. then again, i have no crossed that many paths and am never relaxed enough as i should be... but who is? the masters, i suppose.

even sigung says that his teacher tells him to relax. a lifelong process
    My school: http://pailumwarrior.com/

Originally posted by CHAZ
    The moral of this story its not the art that wins a fight but the fighter be he martial artist or boxer.
    or that it's neither the art nor the fighter, but the training methods...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

The hardest sparring session that I have been in was with clan VP who trained in eagle claw. It was as if he was everywhere I located myself and every part of my body had a target even when defending he made me open myself to attack. He manipulated my wrist but I escaped everytime. In the end my wrist almost refused to stay still. Why'd he beat me so bad.
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses