Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fundraiser for the 80th Birthday Celebration of Shi Suxi

True Buddha Website

Thank you Gene
    But to be honest, SongShan told me of this event. Therefore, he is the Hero. We follow our hearts, in our eyes as in yours, to help a Grand master from Shaolin or from any Temple is an honor. We have to honor the masters of the past, for they have preserved and passed on what we have today, to prepare us for the future. When one truly understands what Shaolin is, what they did for the people, M.As. and Buddhism etc. Shaolin is a gift that no money can buy, and its history only to be stored in the best of places, our hearts, it will always be in mine

Almitoufo

Lu Zhi Shen

True Buddha website:
    (Note: This donation was not given to get any kind of Thanks or Publicity. It was purely an act of Compassion.) www.tbsn.org
    Last edited by Lu Zhi Shen; 11-09-2004 at 09:23 PM.
    We live in a world that uses real lemons for floor wax & lemon flavoring for lemonade. And yet we drink.
    visit www.houstonshaolin.com

We'll still acknowledge all the donors

We always credit the website when we can. That's the great thing about the net.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

speaking of acknowledgements...

...you'll find an updated version of the Suxi fundraiser article on our e-zine now. I originally wrote it as a way to bring publicity to our fund drive. Now that it's done, I've changed the ending to say how it all went. And acknowledged our generous supporters, of course. Thanks Lu Zhi Shen and Songshan - you really came through for the Shaolin forum here and for Venerable Shi Suxi!

amitoufo!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart