Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong, bringin'it for the US

Lance Armstrong, bringin'it for the US

Lance Armstrong 0\/\/n5.

That's all.
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Those guys are incredible athletes...that's for sure.
    I heard a factoid the other day that ANY of those world class bike guys' heart is capable of pumping way more blood per second than a gas station pump can of deliver to a refueling vehicle.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Lance Roxors.. not only does he own France, he's datin' a Sheryl Crowe.

end transmition
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Lance Armstrong wins Tour De France!

In other news, sun rises in east, water remains wet.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Thumbs up

he's a robot
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hes a hell of an athlete shame he did not pick a more interesting sport, cycling for fu.cks sake is more boring than watching american football!

practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Too bad that the European's that spat on him during the stages of the race weren't Richard Simmons slapped by bystanders.
    Ok, I was going to say b!tch slapped but Richard Simmons owned that cage fighter!.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

marion jones

How about Marion Jones and her husband(s) who won many Olympic gold medals and hold many world records?

The Europeans are surely envy of them.

I'm sorry,please forgive me. What does that have to do with Europeans spitting on Lance?
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

That's the question every American should be asking. Why do the Europeans and the rest of the world spit on America?

Boo hoo

Lance dominated the tour.

...for the 6th time, yes.

And yeah dude, almost EVERYTHING is boring compared to Football. Gotcha.

I am talking about football, not soccer, which I heard on the Jim Rome show, is 'a communist sport, designed by communists to control the people...'

In our country it's mainly kids & flipboys that get into soccer...er, "European football"

< < < edit > > >

^ now THAT's some trolling there, son...
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

they were talking about this on Stern this morning and Fred Norris played a sample of someone saying "Who gives a crap"
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

bd -- as much as i like american football, it's pretty **** boring most of the time. a three-hour broadcast of 60 minutes of game time, most of which is simply the clock counting down between tackles and snaps. that's probably the main reason for instant replay -- not because we really NEED to see a play from a different angle, but because we'd turn the channel too easily. plays fall between 3 and 10 seconds, followed by 20-40 seconds of time between plays, supplemented by time outs, delays, measuring, etc.

this is why the only appropriate place to watch such football is at a sports bar with the buds. cause that way, between plays, you can look at a different tv showing a different game, or order some nachos, etc.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA