Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: broken forum and bad behavior

Originally posted by red5angel
    Just ask KC Elbows, he'll tell you how deadly my corgi can be, especially after you shake him a little.
    ...and if you shake me a lot, you're likely to see "the deadly dachsund".
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Basenjiujitsu is superior.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 07-02-2004 at 12:55 PM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

as GDA will agree, shepkido owns all.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

more Basenjiujitu - nice use of the gaurd!
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 07-02-2004 at 12:59 PM.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Crippled Avenger

http://www.bostonbull.de/giubas2.JPG

At first I thought this was a french bulldog demonstrating savate. But no - it's a boston bully. Good clinchwork, tho.
    Crippled Avenger

My dog will Kick your Dogs stuffed toys' A$$
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Heh - the 10 year old airedale, Daisy (seen below looking very relaxed and regal) actually killed a 10 lb raccoon in the backyard last week.

I'm pleased to say she's up to date on rabies and distemper shots.
    Crippled Avenger

Talking

the raccoon was drunk from all that beer you drink and abuse by leaving warm half flilled cans in your yard CSN.

Had the raccoon been sober then welll,,i dare not say

Peace,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.