Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Islam comes to Sweden

Islam comes to Sweden

this was from the comment section at little green footballs, a conservitive type site

I actually think Sweden is leading the race to be the worst dhimmi-nation of the Western world. As a Scandinavian myself, I expect to get refugees across the border any time soon. Yesterday, one of the parties in Sweden proposed to ban “Islamophobia” BY LAW. Sweden has pretty much done this already, anyway, but why not make it formal? Two Swedish girls were sent home from school by their headmaster for the crime of showing up wearing sweaters that showed some tiny Swedish flags. (flag=nationalism=racism=Nazism, according to leftist, multicultural logic). At the same time, Swedish Universities are discussing whether burkas should be allowed on campus (not hijab, Taliban-style burkas).

Swedish national radio is broadcasting an Islamic sermon - in Swedish - every morning. Some city councils have suggested major Islamic holidays should be public holidays. At the same time, one of the anti-immigration parties in Sweden has asked for UN observers to monitor the Swedish elections, as they are attacked with molotov ****tails by ultra-lefties, denied ads in major newspapers, get their voting slips stolen etc., etc. Maybe Sweden will need international monitors, just like fellow banana republics such as Zimbabwe? Swedish mosques, of course, openly incite violence and even genocide of Israelis and Jews.

Most Swedish newspapers have closed their readers’ discussion forum on the internet, after one paper was convicted of racism as a couple of anti-Muslim immigration comments were allowed on their forum. Swedes who want to discuss what is happening in their country have to visit forums in Norway or Denmark.

The legal age for marriage in Sweden is 18. However, immigrant girls (read: Muslims) have been “allowed” BY LAW to marry at the age of 15. Some would call that apartheid, but hey, everything for multiculturalism. That’s only the beginning, though. It gets worse: Swedish authorities have allowed that young immigrant girls can be sent off to their parents’ country to be married even BEFORE they are 15 years old. If they are pregnant when they return, the father will automatically earn a residency permit to Sweden (and by extension the EU) for “family reunion”. All a Muslim male has to do to get into Sweden - legally - is to have sex with a CHILD. Is that disgusting or what?

Finally, some quotes from a Swedish Muslim forum:

YEAH !!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THE ATTITUDE OF YOU Aw-jaamac IF SOMEONE START MESS AROUND WITH US WITHOUT PROOF AND CONFUSIONS IT IS OUR DUTY TO GUIDE THEM TO THE RIGHT TRACK. I WISH THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSLIMS WOULD BE LIKE U... GOOD ON YAAA....

BTW IT IS TO MUCH AGGRESSION TOWARD US MUSLIMS IN THIS FORUM. I JUST WONDER ARENT PEOPLE HERE TO LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT ISLAM OR JUST LIKE TO ACUSING< BLAMING AND SPREAD PROPAGANDA ABOUT US... IT IS TIME TO WEAR THE IRON GLOVES AND KNOCK THE LIERS DOWN.. YA ALLAH HELP US.... AND BLESS YOU Aw-jaamac

GET UP STAND UP !!! STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT AND DONT GIVE UP THE FIGHT

This man was angry because a non-Muslim, in very polite terms, had attempted to start a discussion. Which of course was impossible, as “You have to be a Muslim to talk about right or wrong. Period.” His brother-in-faith, with the charming name Abu Osama el Swede, openly supports Al-Qaida, and talks about it in Swedish.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

jun_erh, I have a few questions to you.

1. Are you insane or just very gullable?
    2. Why don't you like muslims?

Nice way of swallowing the propaganda of a nationalistic party with no mandates. I will go in to every line in your post tomorrow, but for now let me just tell you that you might wanna check up on the facts before posting **** like that.
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 06-16-2004 at 12:27 AM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Re: Islam comes to Sweden

I actually think Sweden is leading the race to be the worst dhimmi-nation of the Western world. As a Scandinavian myself, I expect to get refugees across the border any time soon
    this quote defines the writers agenda. If you were swedish and read this, you'd understand it too. This guy seems to be anti -foreigener, and racist.

Yesterday, one of the parties in Sweden proposed to ban “Islamophobia” BY LAW.
    false

Sweden has pretty much done this already, anyway, but why not make it formal?
    There's a huge effort all over the country to make everyone intergrated to our society. This is not a religion thing, it's a way to fight racism and unite all ethnic people with the 'swedes'.

Two Swedish girls were sent home from school by their headmaster for the crime of showing up wearing sweaters that showed some tiny Swedish flags.
    If I recall it right, these two girls were shaven and also sported a few swastikas in their wardrobe. There's more to this story than the writer would want you to know.

(flag=nationalism=racism=Nazism, according to leftist, multicultural logic).
    Completely BS. Comming from a leftist, multicultural area I take that as an insult. The origin if this story is that after that school incident the 'nationalistic' party called the 'Sweden democrates' took an opportunity to badmouth all non swedes and exaggerate the story to further spread their hate of immigrants. These people are a disgrace to our nation, and not very popular.

At the same time, Swedish Universities are discussing whether burkas should be allowed on campus (not hijab, Taliban-style burkas).
    True

Swedish national radio is broadcasting an Islamic sermon - in Swedish - every morning.
    Probebly true - I fail to see the issue? There's also christian sermons aierd on tv.

Some city councils have suggested major Islamic holidays should be public holidays.
    True. There's christian holidays isn't it? So then what is the problem?

At the same time, one of the anti-immigration parties in Sweden has asked for UN observers to monitor the Swedish elections, as they are attacked with molotov ****tails by ultra-lefties, denied ads in major newspapers, get their voting slips stolen etc., etc.
    Sort of false. At this election the 'ultra lefties' reacted because neo nazi punks was crowding some election halls, scaring people and harassing them to force them to vote on them. I've never heard that molotov ****tails were involved.

Maybe Sweden will need international monitors, just like fellow banana republics such as Zimbabwe?
    lol
    yeah, right

Swedish mosques, of course, openly incite violence and even genocide of Israelis and Jews.
    False

Most Swedish newspapers have closed their readers’ discussion forum on the internet, after one paper was convicted of racism as a couple of anti-Muslim immigration comments were allowed on their forum. Swedes who want to discuss what is happening in their country have to visit forums in Norway or Denmark.
    False

The legal age for marriage in Sweden is 18.
    yes

However, immigrant girls (read: Muslims) have been “allowed” BY LAW to marry at the age of 15.
    False. Oh and not all immigrants are muslims either. Although these racists people lump all non swedes in to one cathogary.

Swedish authorities have allowed that young immigrant girls can be sent off to their parents’ country to be married even BEFORE they are 15 years old.
    False

If they are pregnant when they return, the father will automatically earn a residency permit to Sweden (and by extension the EU) for “family reunion”.
    Not quite true. i'm not sure of the immigration laws but I beleive they would only get a temporary facillity to stay in.

All a Muslim male has to do to get into Sweden - legally - is to have sex with a CHILD.
    False

Finally, some quotes from a Swedish Muslim forum:
    link please?

This man was angry because a non-Muslim, in very polite terms, had attempted to start a discussion. Which of course was impossible, as “You have to be a Muslim to talk about right or wrong. Period.
    I call bull shyte on this one too. And we all know how flamey things can get on forums. I'm sure were only showed one side of this discussion. Neo nazi punks (who love to call themselfs 'nationalistic') are known to be hard to reason with.

His brother-in-faith, with the charming name Abu Osama el Swede
    You're right, that is a charming name

openly supports Al-Qaida, and talks about it in Swedish.
    If that really is so, he was just a 15 year old troll on a forum. Sound familliar?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Islam came to Sweden 2000 years ago. They were trading goods with the Vikings.

kris- here is the full page with the link to the swedish board. Thanks for your comments. Perhaps I'm a little paranoid about muslims with all this terrorism and burkas and so forth. or maybe you're delusional. We'll see.... I encourage you to post there, but I think that thing was from yesterday so it might not get mamny replies.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

alrite, thx

also if you have a link for the story about the two girls? I just spent like half an hour and couldn't find anything

I'm sorry. I remember reading it in www.aftonbladet.se and in a metro paper but I can't seem to find it.

I thought about posting there but it seems like most people there already have accepted these as 'facts' and would probebly just spew alot of hate on me if I went there. I'll be glad to answer any questions if you have any though.

the intelligence level there varies. Of course, alot of pro-israel people are going to be quick to eat up something that is anti-jihad, and sweden is reltively small and if people like you aren't going to post stuff then we end up just getting the one viewpoint. Another thing is that the subject of immigration is big here in the US. Love us or hate us, the fact is if we were to throw open our borders probably 75% of the world would come here for the oppurtunities that are offered. Unfortunately we cant afford it!!! We're broke!!

so you aren't worried about muslims in general? I mean in terms of your country

Re: Re: Islam comes to Sweden

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    If I recall it right, these two girls were shaven and also sported a few swastikas in their wardrobe.
    So it was OK to send them home from school then?

Originally posted by jun_erh
    the intelligence level there varies. Of course, alot of pro-israel people are going to be quick to eat up something that is anti-jihad, and sweden is reltively small and if people like you aren't going to post stuff then we end up just getting the one viewpoint. Another thing is that the subject of immigration is big here in the US. Love us or hate us, the fact is if we were to throw open our borders probably 75% of the world would come here for the oppurtunities that are offered. Unfortunately we cant afford it!!! We're broke!!
    I doubt a singel poster will change the viewpoints of that many people. But if you want you could copy what I've written here, or post a link to this thread.
    I understand it must be a huge problem in the US since it's such a big country. What is the biggest minority group over there?

so you aren't worried about muslims in general? I mean in terms of your country
    worried of what? no, I don't think having a large muslim community will have a negative effect on our society. It would only force people to accept one another and look beyond our differences. Maybe I'm naive, but I think it'll work out. where I live,there's many muslims and immigrants and that have worked out fine as long as I can remember. crime doesn't come from religion, it comes from poverty. That is another issue though. If 9/11 had happend in Sweden many ppl would probebly be worried about it too, but since our country isn't involved in foreign issues like wars, I don't think terrorist attacks are likely to happen. that doesn't mean we support terrorism either.

that is discussible

12. Thumbs up

that is discussible
    I would not.

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    that is discussible
    Ok: let's discuss it. Do you think it is OK to send them home? If so, why?

I think it's a little simplistic to say "terrorism comes from poverty". I think Yassir arafat is worth about 300 billion or something? Bin laden was/is wealthy and there is no shortage of middle class well educated jihadis to send to fancy hotels around the world making drug deals and so forth. I think I take them at their word that they hate western values and especially hate the existence of the country of Israel. There are for example, about 30% of the Paelstinian population that's christian. None of them participate in suicide bombings. Can you think of why that is? They live in the same place.

As for Sweden, yes I can see what you mean. I don't think it is exactly the first target for a terrorist. not to disparage Sweden in any way.

and if the girl was wearing a swastika of course she should be sent home from school.

Also, I know what you mean about boards like the one I posted. but I think it's worth it to post something if you have knowledge and can set people straight. It's not like they can go in to your actual post and change it

I'd like to add my opinion about the two girls who were sent home for wearing Swastikas on their clothing. I think it was the right choice. That flag represents so much oppression and wrong. I don't understand why people support it. Maybe, as an American, I'm missing out on another meaning. Maybe its like the Confederate flag here in the states. Its very controversial, some say it represents slavery and oppression, others say its a flag of freedom and rebelousness...I personally don't like it would never have it on my clothing or fly it at my house. The Swastika represents the erradication of Jewish people, regardless of what other subliminal meanings it may have. That is something I will never support and think other people shouldn't support either.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest