Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Attention: Blooming Lotus!

"did BL ever give a more specific location in China?"

Don't remember. But I got the feeling she was in the country side, and not around any big cities.

Originally posted by T'ai Ji Monkey

At the SAME time she can't find a DVD-player, Printer and other things, China has more pirated/copied goods than the rest of the world combined.

FYI, my Company gets all our software development done in Shanghai by a Chinese firm, I am 100% sure that she could get ANYTHING she wants in Beijing or any other bigger town.

If she is in the country then there isn't really anywhere to get all those gadgets. China is only hi tech (if that even) in the cities.

Oh and Kung Lek have slapped the correct like a *****
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Brad
    BTW, did BL ever give a more specific location in China?
    If I remember correctly she said 1hr out of Beijing by Train, somewhere in Shonshang(sic).

If she is in the country then there isn't really anywhere to get all those gadgets. China is only hi tech (if that even) in the cities.
    Not that different from many areas I know in 1st World/Western countries.

I still reckon where there is a will there is a way.

ttt
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    p.s, I am having difficulty understanding the reality of the obsession with BL. How is she any different than anyone else here in her posts?
    Well, I'm originally from the training forum. We had a fairly heated argument there (her vs me & everyone else) in the "Muscle Basics" thread. She just had an infuriating style of argument where she totally ignored logic and reasoning and belittled everyone else by referencing her imaginary attributes. So it got kind of personal for me. I'm not obsessed with her, unless it's like looking at a car crash where you can't turn away. It's more like when you're flicking through the TV guide. There are certain movies and shows that I know I enjoy so it's a safe bet to turn to those shows. Analogous to BL - I know if she's participating in a thread I'm guaranteed a good laugh so I'll usually check in to read her drivel. Occasionally I can't resist showing her up for the fool that she is by correcting her, although these days I don't bother so much and just flame her. Problem is, you can try and try to educate her, but she ignores everything you say so really it's a waste of time.

so why does she post here? im sure if you guys ignore her, she'll go away.

laughing/flaming encourages her instead.
    Mac H.

Yeah, I shouldn't feed the troll. It's just so hard to resist. Anyway, she promised several times she was leaving, with much encouragement, but never did.

I used to agree with Kickboxer, but now I'd hate to see her go. She's just too entertaining. And, hey, I work weekends and nights as a security guard, I gotta have SOMETHING to occupy my mind!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by Kickboxer
    so why does she post here? im sure if you guys ignore her, she'll go away.

laughing/flaming encourages her instead.
    sometimes it's fun to feed them. I like Ego also.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by Kung Lek

p.s, I am having difficulty understanding the reality of the obsession with BL. How is she any different than anyone else here in her posts?

There are people who are more esoteric and can be deemed incorrect in some of their assumptions in this regards. There are also people here of the so called "reality" set who are off the mark as well and seem to be merely exploring the pleasures of aggression moreso than tactical realities which it is ignorant to assume one can know alkl possible outcomes to a given scenario.
    this is true, but most will concede once proven wrong, and will attempt to post some sort of verification to their claims. BL consistently does neither. She will say either "I'll get back to you" and won't , or "I can't research it because the IT in china sucks"
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

*looks cautiously around*

Has she gone? Mighty quiet round here....
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching