Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Blooming Lotus!

i thought i was the only one who thought it was a man in that pic.

egads man...traumatizing.

Originally posted by Ming Yue
    my vote on the pic?
    that's a man.
    Omfg! Lol!

Originally posted by Vash
    Thought that might **** you off . You said it, though . Anyway, off on a tangent - I've got a friend who when we used to go out clubbing, he'd just walk straight up to girls and say "Want to come home with me?" or something similar. 9/10 times he'd get slapped or whatever, but he used to pull chicks 1 or 2 nights a weekend. Granted, his standards were low, but I'd still be going home alone at the end of the night often wishing I was him. I just didn't have the balls to be as blatant as him. He also didn't have to buy girls drinks and waste hours laying groundwork either. Either it worked straight up or it didn't.

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    Frankly, there are bigger attention whores on KFO than BL.
    Who? BL takes the cake in my book. At least most others have a clue and they're just trolling.

Either it worked straight up or it didn't.
    Friend of mine had a pretty good stunt for picking up ladies.

Walks into the Bar carrying 2 Motorbike helmets, puts both of them down and orders a drink.

Soon a lady would walk up and ask why he is carrying 2 helmets when he is obviously alone, he replies the 2nd helmet is there in case he has a pillion when he leaves the place.

Used to score a fair bit with that routine.

Originally posted by Toby
    Who?
    sevenstar, of course. that guy is a bigger attention ***** than avril and latrell sprewell combined.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Originally posted by Toby
    Who? BL takes the cake in my book. At least most others have a clue and they're just trolling.
    old school gda. that fucker was camp champ.
    where's my beer?

Old dog's still got a few tricks left in him, from what I've seen lately.

Question

gda, you transcend trolling. you should get a verb of your own, as what you do really is something exclusive to but not completely dissimilar from trolling. however, it shouldn't sound as awkward as gdaing.

any suggestions, oh informed masses?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

you're darn tootin I am. Bow down to the attention wh0ring entity that is SevenStar!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

see what I mean, T? But yeah I agree BL takes the cake. For someone that is supposedly in China, in a remote village or whatever. There sure seems to be alot of internet cafees around. Now, I'm no expert on chinese politics but as I recall most internet sites are prohibited and banned out in whole China. Like, google for example.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I also thought that strange that she is "supposed" to be stuck somewhere where there is no creature comfort, but has access to the computer at work/home/internet cafes.

At the SAME time she can't find a DVD-player, Printer and other things, China has more pirated/copied goods than the rest of the world combined.

FYI, my Company gets all our software development done in Shanghai by a Chinese firm, I am 100% sure that she could get ANYTHING she wants in Beijing or any other bigger town.

China cracks down pretty heavy on Internet cafes, but there are still many open. If I remember correctly there is also one close to the Shaolin Temple, but Gene will have to verify that one.
    Most Internet Cafes I have visited also had printers/scanners/etc doubt that it is that different in China.

Most of my friends in China have access to scanners.

BTW, did BL ever give a more specific location in China?

Frankly, there are bigger attention *****s on KFO than BL.
    no sh.it sherlock! LOL
    The joint is swarmin with em!

But, if you didn't have any ego at all, you would have great difficulty in understanding reality not to mention talking and walking.

cheers

p.s, I am having difficulty understanding the reality of the obsession with BL. How is she any different than anyone else here in her posts?

There are people who are more esoteric and can be deemed incorrect in some of their assumptions in this regards. There are also people here of the so called "reality" set who are off the mark as well and seem to be merely exploring the pleasures of aggression moreso than tactical realities which it is ignorant to assume one can know alkl possible outcomes to a given scenario.

Anyway, BL is just doing her thing, and that's ok with me. Some of you guys are too quick to be rubbed the wrong way anyway. Especially the politico types hahahahaa.

well, cheers!
    Kung Fu is good for you.