Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Blooming Lotus!

T'ai Ji Monkey, I post from multiple locations as well, not just my home. The majority of my posts are from the same IP, especially now during the summer. But come this fall, some of my posts are from school. I too have multiple IPs logged, however, they are all from me. So if she/he/hermaphrodite has multiple IPs, it could mean posting from work, library, home, internet cafe, friend's home, etc.
    I have a signature.

Originally posted by PHILBERT
    T'ai Ji Monkey, I post from multiple locations as well, not just my home. The majority of my posts are from the same IP, especially now during the summer. But come this fall, some of my posts are from school. I too have multiple IPs logged, however, they are all from me. So if she/he/hermaphrodite has multiple IPs, it could mean posting from work, library, home, internet cafe, friend's home, etc.
    I also post from multiple locations work/home, but if you run a "whois" command against my IP-Addresses you will see that the Addresses are registered to 2 companies in the same town/country.

Actually my home IP-address will soon change as I am moving at the end of the month, same ISP though but connection method differs hence new IP-Address.

IP-Addresses are assigned/registered usually in batches to companies and ISP's, "whois" command reads the registry and reports back who owns the IP-address that's all.

Using Dial modems/ISDN in general an IP-Address is assigned randomly from a pool of addresses owned by the ISP, ADSL and faster access you are usually assigned a FIXED IP-Address.

Again, I would say that the likelihood that if she is posting from China and using IP-Addresses registered outside of China is unlikely regardless if it were home/work or Internet Cafe..

Willow - Here's the pic....

I actually have a crush on BL

Plus, if she is a liar like everyone else says, she's still can't be as bad as my second ex-wife. NO ONE can be that bad....
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Thanks YYD

Well the Pic itself doesnt look too bad.

i can see where people would question the validity of BL's claims and her overall character. I spent an hour reading BL's Posts from various threads i am still undecided as to the "authenticity" of the whole thing. (hehe sound familiar?)

PEACE,,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

wow.
    you guys are obsessed.

not that I read this whole thread or anything. I went straignt to the last post and replied.
    yeah.

my vote on the pic?
    that's a man.

Originally posted by Ming Yue
    wow.
    you guys are obsessed.

Nope, just passing time till the next MA training session.

not that I read this whole thread or anything. I went straignt to the last post and replied.
    yeah.
    And we should believe that??
    Last edited by T'ai Ji Monkey; 06-03-2004 at 06:03 PM.

no of course you shouldn't.

sarcasm is hard to to in type unless you're GDA or KC Elbows.

I'm honored that my name is in that list with GDA's. I appreciate the hats off, ming somethingorother. I'll never forget you.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

see?

there it is right there. are you people taking notes?

(hehe sound familiar?)

All TOO familiar there, Willow Sword
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Funny how bl has been posting rampantly on the Ashida Kim thread, spouting more of her nonsensical crap, yet has completely ignored a thread actually directed to her personally.

Funny stuff.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

be Patient Serpent

im she will chime in soon.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Re: be Patient Serpent

Originally posted by The Willow Sword
    im she will chime in soon.
    BL actually seems to be multiple person posting under the same persona.

We will have to wait till one logs off and the person posing as BL for this thread logs on.

Unhappy well i hope that you are not

suggesting that I am BL in disguise

i am not that creative in my BS

PEACE,,TWS

Re: well i hope that you are not

Originally posted by The Willow Sword
    suggesting that I am BL in disguise
    I have a few candidates in mind and some are not obvious at all at first glance.