Is anyone swallowing that article? found on www.kungfumagazine.com "Kung Fu Secret Agent"

Sounds like Frank Dux. I was dissapointed not to hear of any kumite.

If its real then I appologise to Jason and to Bannon, but this sounds like fantasy.

Its roughly plausible until this line.

"On a joint assignment, Bannon fell in love with French counter-terrorist agent Sidelle Rimbaud.8 They planned on marriage; she was killed in a firefight with North Korean child smugglers and terrorists in Marseilles. "I was filled with a raw lust for vengeance," he says. "Jacques told me about Archangel. He didn't have to ask twice."

If this is real, then your life is imidating dime store novel art.

I am, however, a fan of the ka bar and have one myself. Although just from camping mine is far more worn. He must have just gotten a new one.

Funny thing about secret agents is that they are usually homely forgetable looking folks and are picked based on a psycological profile for someone who doesn't want to tell others of their exploits. Again to David Bannon, if it is true, I apologise, your life is truly unbelievable.

In the cross reference section I see that he learned hapkido, he taught a free women's self defense course and impressed people who knew zip. That his supposed mentor exists and that child prostitution is a priority for interpol. It doesn't place him in the equation though.