Thread: Shaolin Monkey Wear

Thumbs up Shaolin Monkey Wear

I don't know if you guys would be interested but I found this site. It is pretty cool. You should check it out.

http://www.cafeshops.com/-=shaolinmonkey=-

i think thats pretty cool actually. but then agian like micheal jackson, i have always been a fan of monkeys. wildboys said it best. monkeys are so happy because they masturbate a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I hate monkeys

One bit me once.

I'm with you

One stole my bananas in Bali. Another stole my peanuts in Rishikesh. They're very pesky. they're also smart and ****y about being smart. Very difficult to live with or around.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

When I was in the army I was talking to some guys that had just come back from Panama for jungle training. One night monkeys just kind of infiltrated the camp and made a bit of a mess. One of the guys decided to try and take a picture of one that was in a tree and as he aimed the camera and got ready to shoot, the monkey swung down from the tree and broke his jaw.

Funny thing is, I suspect the monkey wasn't even trying to hit him, just trying to grab that camera.