Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashida Kim fight video...

About time too.

Re: Re: Exotic dancers, afros, Ashida Kim and the King of boxing

Originally posted by blooming lotus

7....................that's what i meant when I was addressing balance...it can be decieving in measuring actual resistence...but if your balance is right for a counter, it should look effortless...besides..Gf has a great thnking players point.....when you find yourself about to be thrown, often your best defence is not to resist it, but to roll with it ( lol)...and in the meantime consider your exit and counter...forc with force???....I don't think so.......
    It's not an issue of force with force. IF YOU ARE ALREADY OFF BALANCE, then you go with the throw. they weren't about to be thrown in this vid. they just walk up to each other and throw. If resisting a throw is force with force, then you have no clue about stand up grappling.

Also, read GF's post again -

"Its like I said earlier. Those throws were parlor tricks. I know from watching demos of akido and other grappling arts, that when you get flipped or tossed you go with it."

use your genius IQ level comprehension on it. He's saying that the throws were fake. they were going with the throws, just like and aikidoka would go with one in a demo.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by scotty1
    About time too.
    It wouldn't be the first time. She's said before that having a mental assessment done is how she found out she has a genius level IQ!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

And she claims to have had a clean bill of mental health. None of it matters. If all the psychs in Australia (or the world for that matter) all told her she was stark, staring biscuits, she'd just claim that they were obviously below her intelligence level and unable to understand her.

Denial is a wonderful thing...
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

...not just found in Egypt.

Originally posted by Gangsterfist
    Its like I said earlier. Those throws were parlor tricks. I know from watching demos of akido and other grappling arts, that when you get flipped or tossed you go with it. In reality when someone cranks your arm the way it doesn't go you will drop right to the ground and something will probably dislocate. That is because there would be resistance and they would be fighting back

when you see like an akido master doing a demo people "go" with the toss. Its good tumbling practice and they do not get hurt that way. I have almost had my wrist broken doing chin na before and it hurt so bad I just fell to the ground. If I had flipped with the wrist lock I would not have been hurt, but I would be on the ground.

Also, just using akido as an example its a good system not dissing it
    about the chin na. if you try to resist you can hurt yourself. ive been taught to go with it and try to flow into something else to counter it. could they be doing the same in the video? IDK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

7 *....that's not what I said...my Iq and mental stability has been tested various times over the last 14 or so yrs...I've been a "phenemonen" for some time.....I 've also been offered lead positions in te army and studied branches of nlp, nuero-ascience,counselling and psychology...I don't care what any of you think...I am e one serious freakin intellegent chick...and until I either see your I.Q. results or see uo post somethiong that makes sense...you are nothing but light entertainment......I can't even get an intellegent discussion here anymore, because beofre it even gets off the ground, some half wit goes "hold up..hold up...bl;ah blah blah"then we get caught up in the troll and forget to reserve judgment and hear all the evidence...half you are a joke and the half ....idunno...but you should consider entertainment......I feel like I'm talking to bucnh of immature uneducated freakin children...are you grown or what???...can you handle a a disscussion without getting personal and remain objective???....work it out and let us know when you're ready to play with the grown ups

Jesus, Bl, why has your mental stability been tested at all?

Is it because you come off like a loon?

As far as I can tell, you come on here posting stuff (mainly on the health and fitness forum) which runs contrary to commonly held beliefs of lots of posters on the board. When they disagree using clear logical arguments and citing studies and stuff you pull your alleged IQ out rather than offering a reasoned response back, which makes you out to be really arrogant.

Plus your other claims, which just seem pretty outlandish.

Maybe they are true, stranger things have happened, but instead of shoving your IQ down people's throats as the reason why you
    are right about everything - how about doing what everyone else does and just argue about the facts? Keep your supposed personal brilliance out of it, believe me, no matter what you say, if you continue to write what you do, how you do, and keep claiming that you're some sort of mega-brain people are going to continue to take the p!ss, and deservedly so.

And don't give me a "whatever " either.

I am e one serious freakin intellegent chick...and until I either see your I.Q. results or see uo post somethiong that makes sense...you are nothing but light entertainment......
    Well for starters why don't you make sense for once.

Someone get bloodninja so he can put on a robe and wizard hat and turn BL into a REAL beautiful woman.

Originally posted by scotty1
    Jesus, Bl, why has your mental stability been tested at all?

I guess that would because of
    A. a juvinielle prison term
    B. my freak intellegent the experts couldn't explain or compete with
    or
    C. My time spent recruiting for the army
    or even
    D. the amount of international travel I've done and country - entryty requirements..........

I had it hard as a kid you know...I was kidnapped at 14 and held prisoner for 12 months in a dingey caravan subjected to violence, sexual asualt tri-daily and had my abusers occult dealings and criminal activity to logicise.......so to figure us both out I studied.....and studied...and to work off my anger at being so vulnerable i trained like the soldier I am who got through all that shoit......with enough left to put back my experience into society.....

In the proccess they found that by some freak of nature I had higher intellect than 95% of the international community...I'm attributing most of that to my hardships and diligence of recovery.......I don't think you understand how smart I really am...when I'm in secular society I meditate on world problems...and it's not often I don't solve them...at a governmental, scientific, economic, environmental, medical or whatever...but It's not my trip at the moment so they''re just thoughts .....you can say what you like....but if you don't unestand me and would prefer to criticise or argue and gather support for why I should live secularly or present as the average joe I'm not........I understand ....

......trust me......i'm a counsellor.........

Quite frankly BL everything you say, whether true or not, presented in the way it is on an internet forum, comes off like a load of sh!t.

Your life gets more outrageous and unbelievable all the time!

If you ever want to be taken seriously, start posting some sensible posts, and stop telling us how bloody intelligent you are!

well understand the real thryth of that andwe can let it go!!!

What? That doesn't even make sense!

In short BL, shut the fvck up about your unverifiable intelligence.

well understand the real thryth of that andwe can let it go!!!
    LOL, for someone with such a high IQ you really have poor spelling. Right now you are like a homeless beggar trying to convince people that he is a millionaire. No, wait, billionaire sounds more appropiate.

Ok guys listen up........ Its pretty clear where Blooming lotus is coming from.

Lets say all her lifes experiences, from intellectual to model, hard upbringing and so on are in fact true (although it does sound and smell like BS)

If you notice she always steers any post back to duscuss her favourite topic:- HERSELF!

Now people who have a tendency to talk about themselves constantly are often self obsessed insecure people who are always looking for attention. Maybe this is due to the alleged hard upbringing she has suffered. Who knows?

My point is the best way to handle her is not to bother replying to her post or discuss any topics she raises because ultimately she LOVES the attention.

(the next tactic will be "I don't talk about myself its just others criticise me so I have to defend myself" or along the those lines. In other words putting the responsibility back on others)

I actually feel pretty sorry for the poor girl.

BTW Yes, I see the Irony about my post
    Last edited by Internal Boxer; 05-28-2004 at 05:32 AM.