Thread: Dumbest boxing loss ever

Dumbest boxing loss ever

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

lol, talk about poetic justice!

lol

what a fool to do something as stupid as let your guard down. never should have started fighting in the first place.
    THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR THE GOOD TO DO NOTHING.

Haha I saw that fight. Oh man it was glorious. Campbell was taunting the guy after landing a body shot that staggered Paden. Truly the guy was hurt. Then when Campbell was all standing proud and arrogant making a mean face... WHAP!! up came this hook/uppercut that knocked him on his arse. He tried to get up but kept staggering. HAHAHA if you could have only seen his face afterwards. Its one thing to be a dumbarse. Its another thing to KNOW it. Boy did he know it. HAAHAH
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

Whatever happened to that clip of RJJ putting his hands behind his back right before KTFOing his opponent?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Heh, heh! Yeah, if you're Roy Jones you can do that. If you're not, keep your **** hands up!

Just saw the bit where he put his hands down and got knocked out on TV. That was so incredibly stupid. Idiot got overconfident.