View Poll Results: Organized Streetfighting Associations exist or not?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Exist, good way to test yourself intensly.

7 70.00%
  • Exstinction, it's only trouble.

3 30.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Underground Compitition

I was led through a bar, down dark stairs dimly lit by a solitary light. I came dressed in all black ready for action. I walk in and see an auditorium full of people cheering as they see their crazed killer warm up in the ring.

I walk down the ramp and stare at the massive cage. Slowly trudging to meet my faith. I ascend up the small flight of stairs leading to entrance of my cage. I look back at one last inspiration of the crowd, only to be met with scorn glares of discontempt.

The door opens, I step in. Our eyes meet, and I am hypnotized by his blood-thirsty glare. I match his glare with tenacious ferocity, and hate. He shifts into a stance, it was an awesome stance. There were no apparent holes in his defense, and he beckons me. I step forward knowing full well I was walking into a wall of swords, meeting a fate of instant death, once I cross into his zone.

So as I take my last step, I let out a blast. A blast so pecise that it cuts through his defense. It destorys him, leaving him watching helplessly as he takes his last breath. The blast came from my hands with explosive force. The explosive force matched by a Glock 22. I stand there with people disgusted and mortified as they glare at the one ultimate equalizier: my Glock 22. The decided killer of opponents, my trusty Glock 22, saved me again.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Now you had to go and ruin it by making up a story instead of stealing one from fiction or film.

The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

You could make it into a TV movie if you want to.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

"...its good to hear that you wouldnt do it but, what if someone forced you into a real streetfight battle. also what if you could not run away from the fight. yes there are rules out in the world but in a fight like my father said to me either kill or be killed. i know its a wrong thought about a fight, but when your out on the streets people are out there to take somethings away even your life to go with it. So streetfighting has helped me sharpen my skills and endure more pain than i can ever imagine. I can take pain to a point i love to get hurt. call me a sadomasocist. But i look at a pain as necessity to my everyday life. i just think that streetfighting has it benefits and its darkside.
    UNLAWFULBREAK"

It's not wrong to do what you have to do to live, when attacked. But starting a fight unnecessarily is wrong. And you do not recover from broken knees, or dislocated shoulders, or broken necks, or brain damage, or death.

Anyone can take pain. Can you take being crippled and weak?

Freehand
    The lyfe so short, the craft so long to lerne.
    - Chaucer

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    Iron Wind Clan eh? Post some vids of your so called underground fights then instead of posting heaps of this ****
    Alright whatever.
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses

HOw do you post videos?
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses

Has anyone ever heard of the amazing gracies?
    You are talking about UFC, Pride, and the other NHB tournaments.

BTW The Graicies are not undefeated.

I finally beat him and I wanted to know what my skills were worth.
    So you are now 18, played point sparring with your instructor and feel you are ready to play with the big boys.

First you need to put the remote down and step away from the TV.

Next you need to train somewhere where fighters train.

Go hang out at www.mma.tv and tell them you are looking to fight with no rules. They will have someone close who can help you.

As far as your undefeated friend, again go to www.mma.tv and tell them you have this great fighter and he will challenge all fighters.

Since you say you beat your instructor and went your way......

Can we confirm this win. What is the name of the school?

And phone.