red5angel,
Thank you for the compliment on my website. I know nothing about computers so it was designed for me, though I wish it loked a little more tradtional and not so graphic.

To answer your questions the guy in the white is my top student andrew aka baldmantis and the guy in black would be me.
In the strike you are asking about it is actually a set up technique to distract your opponent momentarily to then flowl into a joint lock or throw. The focus point is the back of the wrist and the target area is the teeth, nose or eye socket. It is quite effective in that the bent wrist strike has no moving parts simliar to the opposite bent palm heel, very solid structurally.

The tips on low stances.........practice pratice practice.. try to stick one leg out and point the toe as in a front kick, while balancing drop down to the floor and then stand back up.. try to do 2 if you can they are incredibly harder than you think, you may need to hold onto something for the first month or so. I have my students up to 25 or so which took 5 years

Also do your horse stance with your quatracepts parallel with the ground. Try to hold for 3 to 5 minutes.
Low stances are the devil! My shrfu engrained low everything, because he said high stance easy, low stance make power.

You only get out of practice what you put in.....

Ralphie and lowlynobody you are correct nice call guys.

Tao Yin , I found the guy!!!! please by all means go to the southern forum check" bak mei characteristics" and check out screen name PakMei. I asked hime many questions in which I am interested in knowing..