I was minding my own business after school, walking down a hallway when suddenly I heard the distinctive sound of something rolling on the ground in the distance. I turned around to find two guys on skateboards coming at me, with another guy walking behind them. I was getting scared at this point, not of them, but because if they tried to run me over I knew I was going to have to defend myself and risk getting suspended, which would suck because school's almost over anyway.

Anyways, the first guy was screaming his head off like a maniac and plowed straight into me, I dodged him (barely). Then the second guy went around me (how nice...). I was just about to get on when I walked straight into the third guy (I had my head turned to make sure the two skaters weren't turning around). This guy was pretty **** tall, 6'3, but was underweight. He mumbled about something, I didn't hear it, so I said "What?". Then he said "I'm going to kick your @$$", and threw a punch at me. I've only been taking Wing Chun for 2 months so far, so I wasn't familiar with the techniques enough to use it. Instead, I jumped back and avoided his punch, then jumped back in and did a side kick to his stomach. Hell, I almost lost my balance doing that, but it worked.

I'm not going to tell you that I beat down all three of them, because I didn't; after my kick I was like "Three against one, I'm not Bruce Lee....time to get my @$$ out of here" and just booked it down the hall. I don't think they chased me, but then again I ran pretty **** fast. Talk about adrenaline rushes. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]