Hello,

I have read a few posts on this forum where some people do not have a lot of good things to say about Bruce Kumar Frantzis. I have never met him, but his books and videos are what really got me interested in Chinese martial arts. My question for this thread is what is so bad about him that causes some people to speak negatively about him or his practices.

I recently conducted a Google search for Frantzis and Seagal. In this search, I varied the terms used: "jerk Seagal," "a*s Seagal," "b*tch Seagal," "f*ck Seagal," loser Seagal," and so forth. I conducted the same search with Frantzis. While nearly everything provided results for Steven Seagal, there were none provided for Bruce Kumar Frantzis. I could not find anything against his teachings, ethics, standards, or business online.

So why do some of you not like him? I would like to bring some clarity to this matter because some claims are made about him here that usually go unchecked or unchallenged. These claims, in my opinion, are unfair when not supplied with reasons to support them.

Thanks,

Doug M