Me and my friend , were going to meet two aquaintances (we'll call them Jon and George) on the strip. When we get there, the two guys we know are drunk, and talking $h!t to like 9 guys. The two guys we know, are always getting into some sorta mess, and when they are drunk, they get mad quickly, and easily, and there is no calming them. George is talking trash and then throws a beer at one of the 9 guys, as he does this, Jon gets cold co(ked and falls on the floor. George starts swinging at guys, and hits a couple but doesn't stay on his feet very long. They drop George, and start stomping on his head like 3 or 4 times. They leave him and run off. George is unconcious, and bleeding from his face pretty bad, and gets sent to the hospital.(don't know if he's alright or not) Jon just got hit in the face, mouth is a little bloody, but he walked away.

The thing is, me and my friend get there right as it happens, and we don't know whats going on, it caught me off guard. I froze. I didn't do anything. I might have been able to help George, or who knows, but I didn't do anything. Granted they are always get into something, and sooner or later they had this coming.

And I had no idea who started what, or why they were getting into each other's face. Jon and George could have just walked away easily, but they weren't backing down, in fact they kept getting in the ppl's face.

I feel bad though. I froze. It was like a nightmare, everything was going on, and i was in slow mo. I could think, but my body wasn't moving.

I don't know why I'm saying this, maybe I want to hear some feedback from ppl. If they think it was fu(ked up, or understandable my reaction. I feel terrible, for the first time in a situation like this I froze.